Chapter 4, What Comes Next

What once were sapphire blue pools of hope and dreams, were now two orbs of black emotionless darknes.

Jaune snorts. ''Does it matter, I'm dead anyway.'' he sated leaning back into the couch.

''First, you are not dead. Second, eyes don't just change like that, unless it's the effect of semblance... What's your semblance again?'' asked Junior.

The now black eyed Jaune looked at Junior. ''I got my aura only a few mounts back, do you really think I got a semblance already?'' he stated in a  anoyed manner.

''Ok, let me get some things clear... You faked your way I to Beacon.'' Began Junior.

''Yep'' responded Jaune.

''You had no prior training? '' asked Junior.

''Nope, only what little I did on my own.'' responded Jaune.

''You were the weakest student in Beacon?'' Junior questioned.

''By a Longshot.'' answered Jaune.

''Yet you beat up some of the strongest 10k Dragons, who most are ex huntsmen, like it was nothing.'' Stated Junior.

''If those were ex huntsmen, I know why they quit and am scared for our future.'' replied Jaune.

''Trust me, they are not to be taken lightly.'' Stated Militia.

''What she said, those guys are thought. And I mean like even I would have trouble dealing with one, not to mention a dozen.'' explained Melani.

Jaune just looked at them with a blank expression. ''And... Where is this going?'' he asked.

''You have no combat skill, no semblance, yet you beat a dozen trained huntsmen, furthermore your eyes changed during the fight. I think... You found your semblance, whatever it is... It's powerfull.'' Stated Junior in a slightly scared manner.

...

...

...

A few moments of silence passed... Before Jaune burst out in laughter once again.

It took him, a moment to calm down, as he got a devilish grin on his lips.

''Karma is a bitch, but this time it's not coming for me.'' Stated Jaune.

''What do you mean?'' came the collected question from the twins and Junior.

''Well, I might have an idea. How about I tell you about it in the morning, you got a place where I could  crash?'' he asked.

Junior raises an eybrow before tossing him a key card.

''When youj get out of the vip room go right, stairs up. Thrue the door, yellow door.'' Statited Junior.

Jaune nodded and headed of towards the door... And stopped and turned towards the 3.

''Thanx.'' he said.

Junior and the twins nodded at that and he headed to the room.

1 walk(and an unecesery huge amount of stairs) later, Jaune arrived at the Yellow door and unlocked it with the keycard.

The room wasn't much, typilac guestroom. A bed, a dresser, a chair and a table, as well as a door leading to what was most likely a bathroom.

Jaune did not care for that as he shut the door behind him and collapsed onto the bed, falling asleep almost instantly. Every day, even a shit show of a day like this comes to an end...

/--__The Next Day, 10 in the morning__--\

Jaune slowly returns to the world of the living as a repeated knocking could be heard from the door.

''Get up, you said you were gona tell us your masterplan today.'' shouted one of the twins. Yeah, Jaune could only mateke that out, since hangover and all.

Jaune grunted into the pillow. ''Alright I'm up, now shut up before my head kills me. Stupid hangover.'' he shouted, muttering the last part.

The knocking stopped and Jaune slowly sat up, holding his head in pain.

''Get yourself freshened up and get into the kitchen... Blue door btw.'' said whoever one of the twins it was.

''Yeah, yeah... give me some peace.'' grunted Jaune, as he slowly got up from the bed.

As he got up, he stretched his limps. 'Man, I feel like I sleep on a rock.' he thought, af he noticed something hard thuged into the back of his belt.

He reached for it and pulled out whatever caused his pained sleep.

'Ah, right... I took the fatys gun... Wait that actualy happened? I thought I dreamed that... OK, I got to get some facts straight... After I clean up.'' he thought as he noticed slaters of dried blood on his hands and hoody.

He holster the gun on his belt again before walking towards the door in his room, that he presumed lead to the bathroom, and he was correct.

A walked into a small bathroom, equipped with whatever you would need.

First thing first, he took a look into the mirror.

He looked normal... Expect the dried blood, the bags under his eyes and most importantly his now black eyes.

'Well, that happened as well.' he thought.
He proceeded to take off the black hoody, revealing a white t-shirt, before tossing it on the ground. He washed his face and hands clean of the dried blood.

'Nothing more I could fix, let's get going.' Jaune thought as he exited the bathroom. He took the key card, still laying on the bed and poketed it before exiting the room.

He came into a hallway, that had more doors than he could remember from last night.

There was a red, white, black and red, blue and a green one.

He walked towards the blue door and went inside. He walked into a comfy looking kitchen with a dining area to the side and a open livingroom on the other side.

Melani was siting on a chair at the dining table, militia was laying on the couch of the living room portion of the room, and Junior was in the kitchen area cooking.

As Jaune entered he drew the attention from all 3.

''So you finnaly up?'' asked Melani.

''I guess it was you, who woke me up?'' Jaune said as he walked towards the table, taking a seat opposite to Melani.

Melani raised an eyebrow at that.

''What, it's hard enough to keep you apart when sober, not to mention when your head is trying to kill you from hangover.'' Statited Jaune, as if God's have heard his cries, a hand placed a cup of coffee before him.

Junior walked back into the kitchen. ''He has a point.'' he stilted.

Jaune proceded to take a sip of the glorious beware.

''Anyway... Could I run some things by you? I need to get some facts straight, since I don't know what was reality and what was my drunk mind.'' Jaune asked.

''Go ahead.'' said Melani.

Jaune then got his facts straight.

''Huh, so all that really happened.'' he wondered.

''Yup, so... What that master plan you were talki g about?'' cued Miltia from the couch.

''OH, that...'' Began Jaune.

To be continued!