Chapter 7, Upgrades.

Tony pov, Current time.

That went well, really friking well. That was to easy. That would Jaune Arc say. But for The Taskmaster... Nothing new.

Golden dragon, a month prior. After the fight with the boss.

After seeing me take out their boss, one of the goons sprinted into a backroom, an emerging a moment later with a duflebag filled with lien.

"40k lien, and 10k extra for the inconvenience." stated the goon with a shaky voice, handing Tony the bag.

I took the bag and checked the lien, and it was legit. And before you ask the author how he knows that, Junior. I will leave it at that.

I turn to the goon, zipping the bag shut.

"At least someone has a functioning brain. We are good for now,just don't get on my bad side. And if you ever need a capable merc, you know my price." I said tapping the bag,  i turned and made my exit.

Curent time.

That was the begining of it all. How I made myself a name as The Taskmaster. With 50k lien to my name, I made my way back to Juniors and celebrated. The next day Junior got me in touch with a real estate agent who got me a penthouse  suit for cheap 20k. All both of them said about that, was that the rather be on my good side. And I can't complain about that. The penthouse is in the better part of Vale, top of a luxurious hotel. Big Bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom and a office/armory. Fancy indded.

As I've decided to work as a merc, I've spent my lien on armor and weaponry.

Got myself a proper mask, proper armor and a new weapon. Not like I really need one... Anyway. I got myself a arming sword and round shield, in the same color pallet as my armor, made from a alloy that does more damage against aura. Just perfect. I also got myself a ak-50, a semi automatic sniper chambered in 50 cal. At the beggining just for the intimidation, but It got quit useful later on. I also keep the revolver from the fatty.

I never got to use it during the fight with the 10k Dragons. But that changed with time. I also named it Rebirth, since I basicaly got a second chance when I got it.

Lastly my semblance... It took me like 2 weeks to figure it out, but I did.
My semblance alcoves me to learn really fast, I mean like really really fast. I mean normal people need like 10 years to master a technique, I see it one and can counter it, used it, but better. Sadly It does not include what I've seen before unlocking it, nor does it count videos. It has to be live. That explained how I was able to fight of all the ex huntsmen. Since then I went and asked the twins, as well as junior and some of his stronger men to fight me. They agree after I explained it to them, reductantly that is.

There have been some people trying to hire me for some minimal jobs in the past 2 weeks, but I took none, since they wouldn't pay enough. And The Taskmaster has a set price. Not like I need the money, even after the upgrades, I was left with over 15k, not a bad amount.

I was waiting for something that would chalanger me, give opportunity to copy better moves. A job that would benefit me in many ways. That was until yesterday.

Narator pov, Ala Sims.

Tony got himself ready. Now wearing a white button up shirt, only closed half way up, a pair of black dress panty and a pair of black slack on his feet. A belt with a silver star buckler holding his pants.

He made his way thrue the penthouse, to the office, where he pulled a switch that mowed a bookshelf, revealing the ecuipment of Taskmaster. He took Rebirth, with a holster he equipped it on his back under the shirt.

After that he made his way out of the penthouse, towards Juniors.

Minor times kip brought to you by Tony walinkg down a sidewalk.

Tony finnaly arrived at Juniors, where the guard let him in instantly. He walked to the VIP room where Junior was already waiting for him.

"So, what this about Junior?" asked Tony.

"I don't know myself, I just know that the guy is a big shot from Mistrial, and that his is about to call and explain the details." stated Junior.

"Fair enough." countered Tony.

Timeskip brought to you by Chiby Junior drinking, and Chiby Tony playing around with Rebirth.

Tony was sitting upside down on the couch of the VIP room, toying with the revolver. Junior was on his 3rd drink.

"Junior, I'm about to go and find the guy who stud me up..." Began Tony as Juniors scroll started ringing. "Faking hell, finally. " he finished.

Junior placed the scroll on the table and accepted the call, Tony now sat on the couch the right way.

???" Junior, is he with you?" stated the unknown person.

"He is sitting oposit to me." stated Junior.

"This better be worth my time." stated Tony.

"Thrust me it is. But firs let me introduce myself, I am Robert Evergreen, head of security of the Draganov Clan. And I want to hire you as a bodyguard for then Mr. Draganov comes to Vale for a meeting with, the gang called The Crimson Raider. We suspect that the might try to pull something on us, and as much as I am confident in myself and my boys, I've heard thing about the commanders of the Raider. Things that might even chalanger you. So I am wiling to pay your price." stated Robert.

"50k per day of protection. If they pull a paladin it's Doble. Send the details to Junior, I'll be in touch.'' Stated Tony, before walking out the door of the VIP room.

"Excellent." stated Robert before hanging up.

To be continued!