Chapter 2, Mistakes were made

''Wait... Let me go back a bit so you will actually understand.'' Stated Jaune as he downed another glass of booze.

''I once was Jaune Arc, huntsman in training, only son of the Arc family. Everything began when I was a kid. I wanted to be a hero for all my life, I wanted to help people... But my family... My family did not want me to be a hero, they wanted me to continue the family, since I'm the only son out of 8 children. They did not only disaprove of my dreams, they actively sabotaged it. My father, the renown huntsman, refuted to train me. Both my parents refuted to enroll me in a combat scholl. Not even my sisters, the to be huntreses wanted to help me train. Faking hell not even my aura was unlocked.'' Began Jaune, but paused to regain his breath and composure. Taking a sip from his refilled drink.

Junior and the twins were listening carefully, not to miss a single detail, engulfed in his tale.

''No one helped me, so I had to do everything myself. I would sneek out to train in the forest, resulting in me almost being eaten by grim on multiple occasions.'' he chuckled. ''If only, would have saved me so much pain... Anyway, as the years went by, we come to the point where I decided to take the family heirloom Crocea Mors, and run away. I got into Vale a couple months before initiation at Beacon, got a job and saved up some cash. I then bought some fake transcripts on the darker side of Vale. I submitted them and...'' he pauses and takes another sip. ''I got into the initiation. The fake transcripts worked. Who would have guessed that? Anyway, I  somehow manage to survive initiation, where my former partner unlocked my aura for me. I got even named team leader. Life was good. Let's skip some weeks forward. I was trusting my partner enough to tell her the truth. I told her... She didn't take I well. She stopped to talk to me, and ignored me. But that is not the bad part.'' he finishes another glass and look straight into Juniors eyes. ''Cardin Winchester, a bitch and the definition of human trash, was spying on us, and he herd my confession. That's where shit went downhill really fast. He was bullying me and other from day one, and after getting dirt on me, he blackmailed me. He made me do his shit. Made his personal lacky. Then the yearly trip to Forever fall came around. A day prior he made me get a carton of rapier wasps. And when we got to forever fall, he wanted me to throw sap at my partner. I refused. We got into a fight, but I don't get to beat his face in as we were attacked by some giant ass Ursa major. His team legd it. Cardin tryed to fight it off... And failed miserably. I beheaded that thing. I told him to never mess with me again. I hoped that would Ether scare him off, or that he world be great full that I saved his life. Boy, was I wrong. He decided that the right way to repay me, is to expose my fake transcripts. That led to my 'friends' abandoning me, beating me, calling me names. I got expelled from Beacon, my oh so prideful family disowned me because I brought shame to the family name. Bitch please, If they would have trained me I wouldn't have had to fake my way in, but no, I'm the only one at fault.'' he Statited with venom in his voice.

He looked down at his drink in hand and sighted.

''I did a lot of questionable things. Do I regret doing them... No. There is only one thing that I regret...'' he stated downing the drink and seting the empty glass on the coffee table between the couches. Then he looked up at the three other ocupants of the room. ''The only thing that I ever regret doing, is saving that son of a bitch Cardin Winchester. I should have let him be torn to shreds by that Ursa.'' he spat and leaned back against the couch looking at the cealing.

Junior was dumbfounded by that. He has heard many sad back story's before, but this one takes the cake.

The twins, who normally look cold, were moved at what he had to go thrue. 'Maybe we can chear him up a bit.' they both thought.

''So, what are you dona do now?'' asked Junior.

Jaune, still leaned back looking at the cealing rose a hand and index finger. ''Drinking myself dead sounds good.'' he blankly stated.

''Seriously, you are just gona take the easy way out? Why not make something out of yourself?'' asked Junior.

''Idk, and I don't care anymore.'' he stated with no emotion.

Junior was about to beat some sense into Jaune, but the door to the room was suddenly kicked open.
All four occupants off the room turned to the door, where they see the faty, that Jaune punched earlier.

''Well, well, well if it isn't the fat bitch, came for another serving of fist?'' asked Jaune in a annoyed tone.

''You are gona pay for damaging my face brat. I am part of the 10k Dragons, My boys will make Short work of ya.'' Stated the faty, as 20 odd thugs appeared from behind him, wielding bat's and clubs.

''Uhh, I'm so afraid.'' Jaune mocked. ''Let me deal with this.'' he said to Junior and the twins as he got up from the couch.

''You sure about this?'' asked Melani in a conserved manner.

''Nope. This can end up with 2 scenarios. 1 I get beat to death, and 2 I beat them to a blody pulp and make a name for myself.'' he stated nonchalantly. ''Eather way, it's a win for me.'' he said as he got a devilish grin on his face.

Tobe continued.