chapter 10

After 10 days their marriage was held privately in the presence of only her parents and his p.a.

Now Charu was sitting in the backseat of a luxurious car while her husband was having a online conference meeting beside her.   

Author POV

March 2....

Silence......the only thing that she heard was the sound of vehicles traveling on the road beside the car she was seated in.....

The endless tears streaming down  her beautiful face went unnoticed

If anyone had told her that she would have a arranged marriage in the past...she would have laughed at their face and claimed that she had found her prince charming....her love.

For the first time in her life she felt lonely.... She felt as if she was lost in a unknown place with her eyes tied and limbs bound.... making her vulnerable and fragile.

Suddenly the car stopped and the driver said they had reached their destination.   

Just a few days back she was a carefree person who was happy with her little family

but today she was now someone else's family....her parents were not her family anymore.....

She stepped out and was amazed by the design of her new house...

A hand on her shoulder bought her back to reality....she found her mother on her left side slowly guiding her towards the entrance where her husband was waiting......

A old lady took aarthi and wished the couple a happy married life....

It was time for rituals and she lit the Diya in Pooja room with a single attempt which made the same lady coo at her and kissed her forehead.

The couple was given milk and fruits but her husband denied to perform it.

Her husband now dressed in a formal attire informed that he must go to the office for some pressing issue....

Charu stopped her mother from asking him not to leave.....

L: charu naa kelambare da appa anga thaniya iruparu

Old lady: innum konja neram irungha samandhi

Naa tha thangam.... inimae unga ponnu ennoda ponna naa pathukare

L: neengha??

T: naa Akash ku athai Mari samandhi

Akash konjam kovakaran nu elarumae sollripangha adhu Oru vidhathula unmai tha

avanuku nerukamanavangha la
kayapadathuna avungha la irukaraa uru teriyama alichiduvan....

Neengha eduvum thavara eduthukadhingha avanuku epovume Ava business tha first aprm tha family ya pathi yosipan

unga ponnu Charu tha konjam avana purinji nadandhkanu

Ammadi Charu neeyum unga Amma vum Idho Inga keela iruka room la pesitu irungha naa ippo vandhudren

Inside the room.....

L: hey Charu iniku irundhu unaku nu Oru kudumbam iruku dii.... puriyutha

nee than Adha munnadi nindru padhukakanum
Adha valinadathanum....

Epovume unoda purusan pechu ketu nadakanum... Sari ya

Aprm ippo veliya pesunangha la Oru Amma avungha Kita irundhu vilagiyae iru....enaku avungha pesurathum pudikala

Pudhusa kalyanam pannitu vandha ponnu munnadi yae un purushan ah pathi kurai solrangha....

C: ma avungha normal ah solli irupangha ma nee eduku ipadi eduthukara?