chapter 20

Charu started her college again the next week and she was busy making up time for the lecture and projects she had missed that made them barely converse.

The only time they spent together was at breakfast before everyone dispersed their ways.... On evenings he found Charu and Vivan studying together both of them immersed in their work and a surge of warmth spread in his heart.

After a few days......

Akash closed his eyes briefly the sound of his son's voice sinking into the space around him. Several mistakes had been made in the past two months... marrying Charu had perhaps been one of them.

V:Amma.. 

Akash eyes snapped open, finding Charu and Vivan running around the foyer of his home.

As he descended the stairs the heavy footsteps made Charu's back to rigid,he saw her spine straighten as if she had heard him. Vivan ran to his side cuddling himself between his legs and Akash forgot about her. Vivan melted the world around him, he'd given up so much perhaps too much to give vivan everything he deserved.

His world began and ended with him even if to the world Akash Aryan was nothing less than cold hearted.....

A: had dinner?

Vivan nodded and ran back excitedly to his mother.

Just a sight of her...he remembered what happened last night...

Yesterday night..... Akash woke up from his sleep and found Vivan beside him and Charu was missing.... panicked he searched around his house he found her in one of the guest bedroom... sleeping with books surrounded by her and in an awkward position...he had cleared the books and straightened her legs....

He looked up and found her hair sprawled across her face hiding her beautiful face... He slowly tucked them behind her ears.

His hand cold and bruised brushed the peak of charu's cheekbones, his knuckles grazed the edge of them slowly trailing down to her jawline. She stirred as if she'd felt his touch in her dreams, as if she knew even in her unconscious mind to be aware of her surroundings. He'd immediately moved his hand and walked away from her....oh God he should get his heart under control.....

Looking at her now as she sat opposite to him, he couldn't focus on her

As if the feeling of the soft supple skin of her cheeks had burned itself onto his knuckles his hand felt an itch he could not place.

C: inniku Vivan ah engha Amma veetla thoonga vechikalam ah? nu ketangha Mr Aryan...

With Charu being busy with her studies...her mother latha often visited them along with some homemade food and plenty of love...Vivan had become very close to his grandma within hours....

A: Vivan ku overnight bag pack panni mudinjadha? Illa ippo na poi pack pannata?

C: adu ellamae naa paniten....ippo namma drop panna podhum avana...

Both Akash and Charu had planned to allow Vivan to stay in her mother's home for a weekend while they both were busy with some business meeting that they had to attend...

When Vivan heard about it he was overjoyed and begged them to allow him to stay there for one week...

The couple had reluctantly agreed....which resulted in a overhyper Vivan showering their faces with kisses...

Latha had welcomed them with a motherly hug and a kiss on their foreheads....but on seeing them his father in-law started tearing up...  He held both Akash and vivan's hand  in his and weeped for a very long time... everyone surprised by his action.