chapter 15

Akash: Mrs Aryan I have to leave for Mauritius tommorow so let's go to the beach today....I'll be home at 5 to pick up both of you

Akash was concerned about his son's mother....she had been in her own mind since they left the hospital.

The only person she talked to was Vivan and while he understood her mindset and gave her some space....

He knew how dangerous it is to be in your own mind...how cruel it to battle with your mind and heart....how our mind would trick us to feel guilty for something that wasn't our mistake.

It's been two days since they visited the hospital for Vivan's check up and their baby's first ultrasound.

Flash back....

D: Mr and Mrs Aryan everything seems normal

Mrs Aryan please go inside and lie on the table.

Mr Aryan you can also go if you want

Charu: ...n...o.....

Charu left her seat reluctantly with her eyes full of tears...

D: Mr Aryan.... Every mother to be needs special care and by the looks of it something is bothering your wife.

It may be due to harmonal changes or personal reasons but hope you will spend more time with your family.

This is your first ultrasound right? Then I would suggest you to get in and not miss the joy of watching your little one...

If Charu was surprised to see him entering inside she did not show it....

The doctor  spread some gel on her abdomen and prodded with some equipment.... Her husband sitting beside her hi eyes never leaving the floor as if the tiles were the most interesting thing in world  ever since he entered...

D: look at the monitor Mrs Aryan the tiny structure there... that's your baby

Charu could not believe it ......she had a baby in her womb...a baby that got its strength and blood from her.... A baby that was depending solely on her.....her baby.... Her eyes teared up and she curled her fingers into a nearby cloth her hands found.

Akash found someone clutching the fabric of his expensive suits near hi cuff....he turned and found out that it was his wife holding it without her knowledge her eyes filled with tears and a smile on her lips... looking at their baby.

  After the examination the couple went to check on Vivan who had been  there in the play area of the hospital after his check up.

The family enjoyed some ice cream.... Vivan insisting his father to buy him all the flavours and his mom denying it.

////// Flash back ends/////

V: appa naanum varen.... please daddy...

A: Vivan nee Appa kuda vandha unnoda Amma va yaaru protect pannuvangha....nee tha kutty hero achae Amma va ingha yae kuda irundhu shadow monsters Kita irundhu protect pannanum okva

V: Amma va kutitu polam angha periya hero neengha engha la protect pannungha

Akash glanced at her and sighed..... something must be done....

A: namma aprm pesalam but ippo yaaru tickle monster Kita irundhu unna save panra pakkalama?

Akash started tickling him and Vivan squeaked and ran behind his mother hiding there...the most safest place for him....

Charu jerked and  found herself between her son and his father who was trying and failing to get a hold of his little one.

The happy family was disturbed by Mr ram and Akash left them not before reminding them to get ready for some family time.

At the office.....

A: Mr ram make sure that Mr Johnson will be attending the meeting on behalf of me.

Have you received my files from our auditor?

R: yes sir.

A: hmm submit them to me by next week

R: sir can I ask you something?

A: yes.

R: are you sure that it is a good idea to announce about your marriage in the party next week.

A: yes. Make sure that venugopal and his family attends it.

I'm sure Mr Rishi would be shocked by seeing the queen of Aryan empire.

R: yes sir.

Akash had decided to end his wife's misery once and for all.....

At the beach......

Vivan was playing with the tides under the watchful eyes of his parents.....

A: are you okay?

C: no....life is funny right....it keeps us flying over the sky in happiness and suddenly it drops us into the depth of sea.

A: sea is not so depth....just some belief, self motivation and the right decision would help you swim and reach the shore

You just have to be stubborn and not give up or wallow in self misery and drown yourself.

C: easy to say....

A: trust me I was at your place once and I know how it feels...just wanting to escape from everything...

But that is not how things work...

C: who is your first love?

A: Vidhya..... My best friend..my love.... my everything....

C: what happened?

A: forget about it

C: come let's go .... We can eat some panipuri in that shop....

The trio were enjoying the evening after filling their stomach...akash was carrying Vivan who was animatedly  telling something to his mother who was excited on hearing it and giggling

The perfect family picture was captured by someone.....

The next day news paper was filled with rumors about Mr Aryan and the mystery woman..a picture of them below it.... making some girls upset and angry at the unknown woman whereas many business man were happy about using the rumors in their favour...

Author note:

Short update tha idula unghaluku endha shock um kuduka vendam nu mudivu pannite....

Akash and Charu are slowly drifting towards each other....

Naalaiku kandipa long update kudukaren....like I said inniku konjam busy.

Vote pannungha comment panungha

Meendum sandhipom

Aduvarai tata 👋