chapter 21

Don't skip author note at the end.....

Let's go to the story.    

By the time akash settled down for breakfast....Charu was having her tea...

A: Mrs Aryan isn't it late for your bus?

C: illa enghaluku inniku leave nu sollitangha.....

Akash has insisted her to take one of the cars instead she had refused it politely.....as traveling by bus was the life she was used to live..... something she was able to do as Charu and not as Mrs Aryan....

" Elaru namma marriage ku aprm enaku Edo periya advantage kedaichi iruku nu pesurangha,.. idula unga car la pona avlo tha innum edavadhu thavara pesuvangha"she had explained....

He was skeptical at first but later realized that this is how Charu protected herself....she had been right arriving at the college in her husband's fancy car would either bring her undue favours or unruly schowl....both of which she never wanted.

A: I will be here at 8pm then let's go to 
Sharma's wedding anniversary party together

C: ok...

A: tell ur mom that I will pickup Vivan tommorow morning

Akash left for work

when Charu was busy in gardening she saw pugazh carrying something heavy

C: enna pugazh Anna edavadhu help venuma ?

P: illa madam..idu ellamae ungha room la irundhchu

C: en room la ya?

P: ama madam namma orphanage la tha irundhchu...andha room ah Oru Patti ku renovation panni kuduka nenachom.... angha indha porul ellamae irundhuchu

Naa kuda Edo waste nu nenaicha Ana namma security tha sonnaru adu ellamae modhalali Amma Oda things nu

Adu tha kuduthu poga vanden

C mv: Oru vela Vidhya Oda things ah irukumoo? Avaru vandha aprm avaru Kita kudhudalam

C: sari Anna neengha ground floor la 4th room la ellathayu vechitu pongha

P:sari ma..aprm namma Kita padikara pasangaluku study table chairs ellamae sir sonna Mari delivery pannitangha madam....idu neengha iyya Kita sollidungha

C: sari Anna...aprm neengha enna vida vayasu la periyavar inimae enna madam nu kupdatheengha..Peru solli kupdungha sariya

P:adu vandhu....naa epdi?

C: ok Peru solla vendam inimae enna thangachi nu kudungha okva?

P: sari thangachi

//////

After some time Charu was looking the things that was given by pugazh Anna....

Like she guessed most of them were classical dance costumes....some CDs, magazine,and a lot of Tamil literature books...

A photo fell down from one of the book...it was a photo of a beautiful lady standing with two young boys maybe 10 years old twins...both of them hugging her on either side....

Charu looked at the book and found that it was a old dairy....

She was curious about her favorite dancer Vidhya's life and started reading it without knowing that the dairy would be the secret that was unknown to the world but it held fate of herself and her husband....

(a.n : everything from here will be the things that are written in the dairy by. Vidhya.... don't skip it....I will write it in italics)

Vanakkam.....idu ennaku ennoda appa gift ah kuduthu irukaru...en vazkai la enna maraka mudiyadha nenaivugal ah naa idu la eluthi vechi is sonnaru...