Almond Cookie x Reader

You knock on the door and begin to read the information next to it as you wait for a respose.

Detective Almond C.
Please Knock.

"Enter." A deep, tired voice sighs from behind the heavy door. You push it open, and it reveals Almond Cookie sitting at his desk with Constable Whiskers on his lap, notes scattered around on his desk and a cup of coffee in his hand.

"You called for me, sir?" You step inside the room, closing the door behind you with a shhwwww....

"Yes. Come over here." He places the cup of coffee down onto an empty space on his desk and gestures for you to come over to it with swift hand movements, but his eyes never leave his notes. His other hand quickly moves Constable Whiskers off of his lap, earning a surprised mewl.

You obey, and stand right next to him. He spins his chair around to face you and stands up.

"Down." He orders you to kneel down, and you do so without hesitation. You have no thoughts. You're just a horny reader who's going onto a joke book hoping to find cookie smut. And I don't blame you for that. Completely relatable. Of course you'd do it without hesitation, because why else would you be here?

He unbuckles his belt and lowers his pants. There's nothing there. He's a cookie, he doesn't have genitals.

You try licking the area though. It tastes like expired almonds.

You give up and just start eating him alive.

THE END