monocuma x reader (real!!!)

The ceiling looked very interesting this morning. Or was it the evening? Your eyes darted towards the clock on the wall of your dorm, and it read 7:08pm.

"Geez, how much more boring can this place get? Screw that damn bear, giving us barely anything interesting to do..." You mumbled, unaware of the black and white creature that had just materialised at the side of your bed.

Some goofy ahh music started playing in your head and you suddenly knew what was happening. You sat up, lips pursed, and stared directly at the robot bear thingy.

Idk man it seemed kinda angry.

"I'm... I'm... I'M VERY ANGRY NOW!!!! And guess what, it's because of you!!!" He cried, his tiny arms flapping up and down. Monokuma bird cosplay?? "I've done so much for you guys to live a happy life and this is what you repay me with?! Honestly, I think you deserve a punishment just for that!"

"Wait- but I didn't break any of the rules? How are you gonna punish me, huh?!" Although you were pretty sure he wasn't going to kill you, there was still that little bit of fear in you.

The bear's face turned red and he began to pant somehow. "Puhuhuhu... Oh, I can think of many.. Fun ways to punish you.. That way, you won't feel bored, and I get to punish someone! Win-win, right?"

what