Lilac Cookie x Reader

Lilac.

Possibly the most mysterious guy you've met so far.

There was something inside of you, something that urged you to find out more about him. His calm and collected manner always left you more and more curious, and today was the day where you feed your growing curiosity.

Your determination had been the main reason that you and Lilac are now in a room, with him tied to a chair and you sitting opposite from him. Sure, he was stealthy and quick, but not with you around. A look of both confusion and surprise was plastered onto his usually emotionless face. You smiled.

"I've done it. I've finally caught the one and only Lilac. How're ya feeling? Oh- wait- no. How am I feeling?!" You cackled triumphantly, making his eyes narrow. "Proud, obviously! Anyway, let's get straight to the point."

You stood up from your seat and plopped down onto his lap, resting your elbows against his shoulders. He seemed to be even more surprised by this sudden action.

Maybe just a bit turned on?

"Tell me your little secrets. All of 'em." You whispered into his ear. Despite hearing your order, Lilac refused to reply, instead focusing on the chakrams that lay in the corner of the room.

He gasped involuntarily, as you bit his neck rather harshly. "Hurry up. I don't have all day." You grumbled.

".... THINK FAST CHUCKLENUTS" and then you both exploded