Chapter 7; My girl

Dorian's pov

I can't believe school has started. Gosh, I hate school. The only reason I even tolerate it is one person, Anna Leigh. She's my best friend and has been since I was 7 years old. She's the only person that gets me and doesn't judge me. I've been away for two weeks now on business that I haven't told her about because I don't want to worry her. And I've missed her like crazy. So here I am, watching her walking with a guy I don't know.

Maybe he's the Max guy.

I think while watching them like a creep. I decide to make my presence known and long story short, I get called a motherfucker, a psycho, I also get kicked and punched oh and slapped on my pretty face but it was all worth it.

So here we are, sitting in a maths class with this guy. I hate him. Yes! I said it. I don't like how he keeps looking at Anna Leigh and the girl doesn't even notice it.

"Mr. Starks, can you solve this equation for the class?" The teacher, Mr. Tone brings me out of my death stare towards the douche,Max.

"No" I reply, bored already with the class.

"Why?" The teacher insists.

"Because I don't want to" I reply while shrugging and leaning back in my seat to be more comfortable and make it clear that I don't want to solve the damn equation. It's not like I can't solve it, I can, I'm actually good at maths and all my other classes.

"You either solve it or I throw you out of my class" the guy insists.

God, give up already. I swear this guy hates me.
As I'm getting ready to leave the classroom,
I hear snickers from the class, one being from the douche. Though what breaks my heart is the look I get from Anna. She seems disappointed in me but says nothing.

Fuck. I can't live with that look on my girl's face.

"If I solve it, will you leave me the fuck alone?" I ask the teacher.

"Language Mr. Starks, and yes" he scolds while shoving a piece of chalk in my hand. I walk up to the blackboard and solve the equation and in a few seconds I'm done. I throw the chalk down and walk back to my seat.

"Nice babe" Anna winks at me.

I like it when she calls me that, not that I'll ever tell her. I have a secret. I do like her alot. I'm fuckn' in love with her. I realized that I do when I was fifteen years old. And I've been in love her for about three years now but I can't tell her because she thinks of me as her best friend and I don't want to lose her. So she'll never know of my feelings for her.

"Hey you" I'm brought our of my thoughts and I realize that class has ended when Anna punches me lightly on my bicep.

"What's up sexy?" I ask while pulling her in my lap. She squeals and wriggles in my arms and little does she know what she's doing to me and my little friend down there.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry" she pouts so cutely that I almost kiss her but I refrain myself. I spot the douche watching us with a dark look in his eyes.

She's my girl, kid!

"Let's go" I tell Anna while placing her on her feet " I don't want my girl to starve"

The three of us make our way to the cafeteria. Yah, douche was following us like a lost puppy. We get to our table that we usually sit at even when Fiona is around. I like her, she's a great friend of both Anna and me.

"I'll get our food" Anna says while standing up to get to the que for food.
"What would you all like?"

"The usual" I tell her.
"Whatever you get is fine" douche says while smiling at her.

You'll never have her douche.

Anna Leigh leaves to get our food and I shift my attention to my phone. I scroll through my cat's videos. Yes, I have a cat called Merideth. Anna Leigh named it ofcourse but I love the name.

"Are you really Anna's boyfriend?" Douche decides to disturb my peace with his annoying voice.

"What is to you?" I fire back while not looking away from my phone.

Oh my Merideth, you're so cute.

"I like her" douche says "alot. And I'm going to have her sooner or later"

This grabs my attention and I lift my head to look at the douche. He seems so confident and smug huh. But before I get to answer, Anna Leigh comes back at our table with our food.

"Here you go" she gives me my fries and burger and hands douche his sandwich.

"So," Anna asks douche while chewing on a fry " how is your first day so far?"

"Great, I think I like it here" douche says while looking at me too.

Oh kid, you want war? I'll give you one.

"That's great" Anna smiles at him before continuing to eat her lunch.

"Babes," she grabs my attention and I look at her "guess what?"

"You love me" I reply immediately with no emotion on my face.

"Stop it" she replies while blushing and throws a handful of fries at me.

Damn she's cute.

"Max here, is staying at my house for a while" she states "and you two should get along since we are going to spend alot of time together"

Fuck me

"Ofcourse Anna" douche says while giving a smile.

You can fool everyone but not me douche.

"Anything for you love" I tell her to which she smiles that beautiful smile of hers.

Damn girl, you're gonna give me a heart attack.

"Dorian?" She asks after sometime,

"Yes babe?" I answer. I like calling her that and I think she loves it too because she does not complain.

"Sleepover, my place!" She suggests. "This weekend," she bites her lip and damn, that messes me up, the things I want to do to that lip.

"Whatever my baby girl wants" I say and I'm immediately attacked with a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Sweet" she grins widely. She's in her own bubble that she doesn't notice her friend Max squeezing his knuckles until the're white.

Dorian 1, Douche 0.

Mine🎶
Bazzi