ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟜

(Recap)
"Dear Zoro, I just want to say that I love you, More than a friend. I can't get you off my mind, your like a drug that I'm addicted to and I want to be with you but not as a friend....as a lover. If you feel the same then meet me at fishman island, I'm sure you guys'll make it there and when you do I'll be waiting. Good luck on your journey and bye for now, Ro"

ℒℴ𝓋ℯ, 𝒴/𝓃

(End of Recap)
"No way!" Zoro said dropping the note feeling a tear trickle down his face. He couldn't believe his eyes, it was like a gift from heaven for him. Knowing that the one that he was in love with was also in love with him was like a weight off his shoulders, The only thing that he didn't like about this situation was that Y/n told him her feeling after she had already left "ughhh,
Y/nnnn" he said.

(Flash back 9 year old Zoro and Y/n)
"Why are you still hanging out with me?" Zoro said crossing his arms "no reason." you responded giggling which made Zoro grumble, getting annoyed "you should go now, it's getting late" he said "oh ok well byeeee" you said hugging him slipping a note into his pocket.

Zoro later on checked his pockets and felt a small piece paper which said....

"Dear RoRo, Can we be frends I realy like you. Your actually kind of cool so pleas~"

— sincerely, Y/n

"S-she wants to be my friend?" Zoro said. He was happy to finally have a friend but the only thing was he wished he hadn't sent her away so they could spend more time together. "Ughhhhh Y/nnnn" Zoro said falling over and laying in the grass.
(End of flash back)

Time had passed and just like Y/n said, The Straw hats were progressing and getting closer and closer to the new world. They stopped at Sabaody Archipelago. Zoro wondered around the place trying to find some to do when he spotted a certain H/c haired girl but when she turned around he realized it wasn't her.

"Y/n.... Please come back.... I admit, I miss you, dammit!" he said starting to tear up, but wiping his tears before they could  fall and letting out a huff, 'stop it! Y/n wouldn't want to see me crying over her!' He thought "Hm? I heard my name." he heard a familiar voice say as he turned around slowly.

"𝕐/𝕟?!"