ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟘

(Recap)
"Well that's too bad. You can't change the fact that your pops and Ace are both dead and that Luffy is like this so just stop blaming yourself. If you really want to make it up to everybody so bad then get back in your feet and stay strong, they wouldn't want to see you blaming your self like this." He said.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖. 𝕊𝕠 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡."

(End of recap)
Two years had passed since the 'incident' and it was time for the crew plus Y/n to meet up again. You we're beyond excited to see everybody since it had been quite a while since you met back in Alabasta. You couldn't wait to see how strong everyone has gotten from back when you met to now.

You and Luffy went on Boa's ship to Sabaody archipelago, you had become a loyal friend of Boa since you both spent a 2 years together, she helped you to get stronger. You are walking ...were walking around with Luffy when suddenly he disappeared. Correction, you strayed away from him and now you can't find out where he went.

"Yo Luffy!" You yelled looking around for Luffy. "I'm still better than you Moss head!" You heard a familiar voice say. "stupid cook" you heard another voice grumble in annoyance. "Huh? Zoro?" You said confused but then you remembered that you weren't supposed to be to loud or attract attention so you decided to hide your presence and search for them that way.

"Oh shoot! Zoro!" You said realizing that he could have heard you. "Did you hear that?" Sanji said blowing out smoke from his cigarette "No." Zoro said with a noticeable attitude.

You suddenly came up behind him and hugged him "huh?!" He said "Hey! Who are you?! Get off me." he growled struggling to get free of your grip. "I'm disappointed in you, you don't remember me?" You said letting go of him and then getting in front of him.

"Y/n!" He said surprised "Y/n~" Sanji said as he had a nose bleed from seeing you and your sexy body. "Oh y/n my love, how I've missed you." Sanji said with hearts in his eyes before getting slapped by Zoro. "She's my girlfriend" he exclaimed "Since when!" Sanji replied angrily "we started dating like 2 years ago before the war." you said, you didn't like talking about anything that had to do with the things that happened right before the war or the things that had to do with Ace even if it meant temporarily cutting out a small chunk of your life from your own memory.

"Oh so you really are dating." Sanji said. "ok,  whatever let's go." Zoro said, he could tell you didn't want to talk about it anymore. You had gotten over Ace's death in a sense, you didn't cry when you thought of him or blame yourself anymore, but it didn't mean you forgot about it because even after two years you still won't be able to talk or call or laugh with Ace ever again. When you think to much about it you just break down, not a lot, but enough to where a few tears fall.

You had all gotten back to the ship and met up with everybody. You remembered Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Nami, Chopper, and Ussopp being a part of the crew but you saw 3 other people and were completely confused.

"Uhh Luffy, who are they?" You said pointing at Robin, Franky, and Brooke. "Oh yeah they joined the crew after we met. That's Robin, Franky, and Brooke" Luffy responded with his signature smile.

"Wait Y/n, why are you here?" Nami said "oh, I'm joining the crew." you said. "Wait what?" Zoro said. "Oh yeah forgot to tell you that." Luffy laughed.

Later on you and when you were sailing in peace under water  (not for long though) and you saw Zoro on the left side of the ship. You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around him from behind.

"Y-Y/n warn me first before doing stuff like that!" Zoro said blushing fiercely"Aww you're adorable." you said kissing his head. "I'm not adorable I'm a swordsman." He grumbled hiding the blush that formed on his cheeks. He stood there for minute to feel the warmth radiating of you. He suddenly turned around and planted his face in your boobs. He then got up and kissed your cheek before crossing his arms. "Don't go leaving me again, Dumbass." he said suddenly.

"𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠."