ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟡

(Recap)
"Something is really off..." you said.

                              "𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪..."

(End Recap)
"They look like trouble." Robin said looking I at the group of centaurs. "You bet. What the hell are those things." You asked. "I think they're centaurs." Robin said. "Centaurs?! Really?! That's so cooolll." Luffy said. "Be prepared to face my wrath!" Brown beard yelled at all of you from across the lake. "We're not your foes!" Usopp yelled back. "You're lying through your teeth. If we're really not goes then why'd you bring the samurai with you?" Brown beard asked. "Him? A samurai? No, no, he's just a swordsman. I mean sure he's a big dumb meat head and gets violent sometimes but he's no murderer or anything." Usopp said. "What did you just call me?!" Zoro yelled at Usopp. "Someone help he's gonna murder me!" Usopp screamed. "Usopp sit down, you're rocking the boat!" You yelled at him.
The centaurs fired at your little boat and you all yelled in agony before realizing that Zoro sliced the bullet, "Come on is that all you got?" He asked.

The centaurs all started firing at once. "Shit." You said. Luffy fortunately used his gum gum power to bounce all the bullets off. "Yeah that's right, show em who's boss guys." Ussopp said. "Wait, their aiming for the water now." Robin said. "Great, now they're trying to sink us." You said. "And two of us can't even swim." Ussopp added on.

Before you knew it the centaurs were attacking again, the five of you all grabbed on
to the sides of the ship in order to not fall off. "Quick, behind that glacier." Robin said. You all started rowing until the boat was behind the glacier, but that wasn't the end of it. Soon enough the centaurs were firing for the glacier and causing it to fall to pieces. "Move forward." Luffy said. "Hello, can you not see the non-stop gunfire. We need to turn around!" Usopp yelled. "You'll never escape the wrath of
Brown beard." Brown beard said. "The wrath of who?" Luffy asked. "The legendary Brown beard with a bounty of over eighty-million berries. Brown beard! B-R-O-W-N B-E-A-R-D!" Brown beard said. Zoro yawned. Luffy thought for a second then yelled back, "Never heard of ya." he said. "It's not ringing a bell." You said at the same time. "Do I really leave that little of an impression?" The big centaur said sadly, his colleague coming and patting him on the back comfortingly. "You won't forget this!" He said picking up a gun and firing. He shot right at your boat and before you knew it, you had all flew off the boat.

       Ussopp got Robin and Zoro got Luffy before all five of you came back up to the surface of the water. "It's f-freezing." You said. "It's over, we're gonna be the snow cones. We coulda got away, but no." Usopp said. "Sorry, guess they're not joining the crew." Luffy said. "Prepare to fire." Brown beard said. "I'll get slicing. You hold Luffy." Zoro said. "Got it." You said taking Luffy into your arms to keep him from drowning.

        Suddenly Zoro was taken under the water. "Zoro!" You yelled worriedly. Usopp looked under the water and screamed. "Why are there sharks in this lake?!" He yelled. "Sharks?!" Your eyes widened. "This is no lake. This is a part of the sea. The battle between Akainu and Aokiji was so great that it turned this island to be half hot and half cold. The sea water came in and formed the water you see now and dragged sea life here with it." Brown beard said.
"Fire!" Brown beard said. Suddenly the centaurs fell down. "Huh?" You said. "Colder than a blizzard, the cold from the underworld cuts like an icy blade." Brooke says. "Brooke?" You asked happily. "Usopp take Luffy and move out of the way, I'm gonna try something." You said as you got out your boomerang. "Golden hammer!" You say turning the boomerang into the hammer and using it to hit the big fish. Zoro who was also slicing some came up from the water. "I coulda done it on my own, Y/n." He said. "Yeah, okay. Well you could have also drowned." You said. "Whatever." Zoro replied.

You all got out of the water and went on top of a glacier. "What a nice surprise, Brooke." Robin said. "It's so great to see you guys. Who knew running away from that ghost would lead me to you." Brooke said happily. " "You can't stop us now." Zoro said. "We're lucky we found these guys." Robin said. "Huh? O-oh you mean because..." you didn't finish your sentence, looking at the centaurs below with fluffy coats on. "Good idea." You said. "I recognize them now. It's the straw hats and the infamous Y/n who used to be a part of the white beard pirates, and Straw hat Luffy, fire fist Ace's brother who has a bounty of four hundred-million berries!" Brown beard stated scaredly. "I c-call that one." Luffy says, his teeth clanking.  "I call that one over there." Zoro says shivering. "I like that p-purple one." You said trying to soothe the goosebumps on your arms. "The girl to the far left will do just fine." Robin said. "Alright, just make sure to get me one you guys." Usopp said still shivering.

All of you charged towards the weird centaur people and successfully stole their coats. You put yours on and spun around. "Thank goodness, I was freezing." You say rubbing your hands together to warm them up some more.

               "Now that that's done,

          𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕨."