ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝

(Recap)
"Y/n.... Please come back.... I admit, I miss you, dammit!" he said starting to tear up, but wiping his tears before they could  fall and letting out a huff, 'stop it! Y/n wouldn't want to see me crying over her!' He thought "Hm? I heard my name." he heard a familiar voice say as he turned around slowly.

"𝕐/𝕟?!"

(End Recap)
Zoro's eyes widened when he heard your ever so lovely voice "Y/n!" He said as he hugged you but you didn't say a word just stood there "Y/n I missed you but why the hell are you here? We were supposed meet on fishman island." Even after he had started to talk to to you, you just stood there not showing any emotion
"Is something wrong?" He said confused "Y/n is someone trying to hurt you? If so I won't hesitate to kill them!" And then in the blink of an eye you were gone "what? Where'd she go?" And that's when he woke up.

"Damn how long was I asleep for?" He questioned himself. He hated the fact that all he could think about was you and how he wanted to finally express his feelings to you "eh whatever I gotta get to tree number 1" he said walking in a random direction "wait a second....where's tree number one?" (y'all I'm so sorry I forgot those giant tree things were called 😭)

Suddenly he saw some random guys who were trying to gang up on him and of course he beat the life outta them. "where's tree number 1?" He asked crossing his arms "w-we don't know" one of them said sounding frightened. "Tell me!" Zoro yelled "Hey Zoro! I can show you the way." you yelled out to him "Oh it's you" he said with a smirk as you ran up to him.

You two walked in an awkward silence for a little bit until he finally spoke up "ehm, so about your little letter." he said waiting for you to say something "oh yeah, about that-" you said with a nervous chuckle. "I love you too L/n Y/n." he said as he looked over to you with a barely noticeable blush, hearing that made you stop in your tracks, "You're lying." you said as  you turned to him "Oh yeah? Why would I lie about something like that dummy." he responded.

You just stood still not knowing what to do and suddenly he kissed you softly and pulled away after a few seconds with a soft blush and a hand over his face, trying to hide it. "Well that escalated quickly." you said with your usual grin. "You think so?" He said with a smirk and chuckle before leaning his head on your shoulder.

"What are you doing here though? Shouldn't you be with Ace?" He asked "Well yeah but we parted ways a little while back. Remember that mission we were on?" You said "Yeah, I think so..." he said. "Well we were supposed to track down Black beard and all  that but Ace told me that he could do it on his own, so here I am with you" you said giggling a little at the end "oh...are we almost there?" He asked taking his head off your shoulder"yep and also I have a question" you said "ok what is it?" He said.

"Do you uh...wanna....be my boyfriend?" You asked "Hell yeah!" he responded smiling and then you hugged him but this time instead of pushing you away he hugged you back happily, he was the happiest he had ever been and it was all because of you he loved how you made him feel and loved being your best friend and now boyfriend.

When you let go of him, breaking the hug, you pecked his neck causing him to blush. "You're adorable." you said smirking, "shut up." he said, trying to cover his face with his hands while you giggled softly.

"𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦."