ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟡

(Recap)
Suddenly Doflamingo came out of nowhere "Found you." he said coming behind you "I didn't want to fight you." you said to him "Good because I'm not here to fight." he said laughing. "Well then Get. Outta. My. WAY!" You yelled as the bomb you placed
went off.

"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖. 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕠𝕟 𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪."

(End of Recap)
Luffy actually made it to Ace and saved him.
Yeah, You were happy that he was saved....but you still felt so guilty thinking about how  he wouldn't have been on the verge of death in the first place if not for you being a coward and leaving him.

"Y/n!" Ace yelled to you. "Ace..." you said in a sorrowful way, "I'm sorry, you could have died because of me." You said hugging him. "It's ok. I should have never gone against what father told me to do." he said, "but this isn't the time for that, there is still a war going on and I want to be a part of the victory we'll get when we win it!" He said with a smirk.

You, Luffy, Ace , and all the people who came to fight for Ace all joined together and started to beat up the marines which was pretty easy now that Ace was with you.

The Marines started to get more serious and White Beard told everybody to leave and that he would handle it. He had been getting attacked over and over he was pretty ederly and all this fighting was taking a tole on his health, even the marines could tell he was reaching his limit. You were scared for him but you didn't want to disobey him and make him worry about you or anyone else so you chose the most reasonable option...to leave.

While you were running away one of the admirals started talking shit about White beard. "Uh-oh this isn't good..." you said knowing that Ace would probably get mad, he didn't like it when people talked bad about him or his Family. Especially his Family!

"Take that back!" He yelled to the Admiral "why should I? You know it's the truth" he said showing no emotions. "Ace, Come on we have to go!" Luffy said, he knew just as well as you did that this was about to turn into a fight.

"You fool!!" White beard said, he was angry but not at Ace at the fact that Ace was picking a fight that could end in his death all over again.

Luffy dropped Ace's vivre card and got down to pick it back up just in case he needed it later. The Marine Admiral started to raise his hand getting ready to attack Luffy but you weren't having any of it. You pushed Luffy out the way "If I can't save anyone else's life then I can save yours!" You said as Luffy fell to the ground but before you could get in front of Luffy someone stepped in and took on the attack.

"W-what? What happened?" You said surprised but happy you were alive. "A-Ace!!" Luffy said shocked, you could hear the hurt in his voice. You looked to Ace and saw the Marine admirals fist going through his stomach.

You gasped in horror "What have you done?" You said not believing your eyes "No...no..Ace...How could you do this?!" You yelled at him as Luffy just sat in terror.

"No, it's- it's all my fault... he saved me. And now he's hurt because of me." You said, you couldn't help but blame yourself for everything that had happened.

The marine raised his hand again and punched Ace a second time as Luffy caught him.

Ace spoke to Luffy before he died (I can't remember what he said so I'm just not gonna have it in here) and then he fell and took his last breath.

Luffy screamed in sadness and anger while you watched, crying in the shadows. There wasn't anything you could do now except for excepting the fact that you would never get to talk or laugh with him again. You didn't even get to tell him about you and Zoro.

After that White beard succumbed to Black beard who then took his powers for his own after he died which made you even more sad and guilty. You were so mad at yourself for letting them die before your eyes and all you could do was run, hide, and mourn for one of your closest friends and the man who you had known so well you could call him Father, you hid and let out all your emotions.

Soon enough Black beard had started to show off his new stolen powers from white beard and then that's when shanks and Law came.

You had gone and cried yourself to sleep and soon enough Iva found you and took you with him and his followers onto the marine ship with a worried Boa.

The submarine you and Luffy were in had emerged and the ship was beside it.

Boa talked to Law about Luffy and then that's when Iva came out and you were with him except you were hiding behind them. "You can't hide forever." Iva said pushing you in front of them.

"Hm? Who's that?" Law said "I'm a friend of L-luffy's." your voice was still hoarse from all the crying but you decided to try and pull through.

Soon enough you had all reached Amazon Lily and then that's when it happened. Luffy woke up.

But he wasn't himself.

"Ace, where's Ace?" Luffy said walking around like a zombie. He realized Ace was dead and he started breaking things and crying loudly screaming his brothers name.

It triggered your memory from when he died but you didn't have anymore tears left to cry.

"What will happen if he keeps doing this?" Jimbe asked Law "His wound could open up and he could die." Law said casually.

"My fault....it's all my fault" you said to your self but everyone else heard you. "Don't blame your self." Law said to you "You say that like it's easy. It is my fault. If I would have never left Ace to fight Black beard then he would have never almost gotten executed and then pops wouldn't have to fight and he, no, they wouldn't have died and Luffy wouldn't have been like this. It's my fault he got sent here too, if only I would have-" he cut you off.

"Well that's too bad. You can't change the fact that your pops and Ace are both dead and that Luffy is like this so just stop blaming yourself. If you really want to make it up to everybody so bad then get back on your feet and stay strong, they wouldn't want to see you blaming your self like this nor would they want you to give up because of them." He said.

"𝕀-𝕀 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖. 𝕊𝕠 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕤-𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡."

_____________________________
There's probably a lot of spelling Errors in this so I'll just go back and edit it later. I'm working on chapter 10 right now btw so it'll be out by tomorrow.