🌱MAG Agent Torture x reader🌱

A/n≠ finally someone gave me a request!!! Now enjoy the oneshot with the big boi!!!
⚠️TW:NONE⚠️
-Requested by @Casually_Simps

A/n≠ finally someone gave me a request!!! Now enjoy the oneshot with the big boi!!!⚠️TW:NONE⚠️-Requested by @Casually_Simps

Character: MAG agent Torture
Type: fluff
Y or N-Y: Non-Yandere! Torture
-.______________________________.-
You are sitting on the big guy's lap while he was petting your head with his big warm hand, although Torture is big,cold and scary, he is also big,warm and comfy to be with!! You seem to like him out of all the agents in the A.A.H.W buildings.

     You lean into his big hand as he chuckle at your reaction, you snuggling into his hand is just adorable and every time he is stressed out or sad, you were always there to heal him back into his happy mood, you were just so adorable and small compare to his hand!! You reached your small hands on his fingers feeling his big fingers in your small hand is like having a rough yet warm pillow on you, you smiled at him, he blushed cause of the cuteness. "MAG are you okay? You look red there!" You ask him tilting your head,worried he might get sick or something, and god he almost got a nosebleed-. But he managed to murmured out an "I'm fine" and a small smile. You return him a smile back as you cuddle into his warm stomach giggling as he he chuckle back carefully putting his hand on your back patting your back humming out a little bit before he patted your back two times gesturing that he's going for a nap. You nodded back agreeing for a nap, laying his large hand gently on you as you close your eyes still hugging his stomach, he close his eyes holding you. He is just sure that he promised himself to keep you safe at all cost while drifting off...
-._____________________________.-
That was wholesome and adorable Omg-
Anyways I thank you @Casually_Simps for requesting this adorable request!!!
Now I will be off with another request to do!!
And sorry if it's very short -w-"
Words count in this oneshots: 348 words