🍀Mag! Hank x Agent!Reader🍀part2

A/n≠ ayyee! VSDumbAF wanted a part 2 of the Mag Hank x reader so I am here to provide it UvU!!

I'll show ya what my lemon side got >;))), to this ya'll Hank simps are here so here ya go!Requested for part 2 by VSDumbAFCharacter: Mag HankType: lemon⚠️TW:UKE READER,MILD CHOKING?,ROUGH,KINKS?,SWEARS,⚠️_______________________________   [Name] w...

Requested for part 2 by VSDumbAF
Character: Mag Hank
Type: lemon
⚠️TW:UKE READER,MILD CHOKING?,ROUGH,KINKS?,SWEARS,⚠️
_______________________________
[Name] was chained up on Hank's bed, his mouth covered with a cloth, legs spread wide naked in front of Hank himself. [Name] had become Hank's personal stress reliever, after the first intercourse with Hank yesterday, Hank had kept you as his. You had a choker around your neck with a leash attached to it, in front of you were Hank holding the end of the leash like a pet.

Hank had his mask off showing his large metal jaw oiled by dried blood, currently shirtless right in front of you. His large hand holding your legs.

⚠️LEMON AHEAD⚠️
Hank leaned closer to you, going for the neck he open his metal jaw ready to devour your whole shoulder, clanging onto your exposed shoulder sticking your shoulder into his mouth clearly sucking it. You cry out in pain and pleasure rushing in your veins, it was muffled by the cloth in your mouth, he suck on it till it bleeds.

Hank let his tongue glide down on the bite mark clearly enjoying what he is doing to you, the metal taste of your bloods met his long tongue. It taste so sweet Hank wanted more of it, he moved to another side of your shoulder and repeatedly biting and sucking the spot till you had large marks of hickeys on your shoulders and neck.

He leaned down to your lower area, clearly you're getting nervous, he open his jaw closing it on your member, careful not cut it off he use his long tongue to wet your member sucking your cock in his mouth covered by his tongue as he pumped it up and down and sucking it slightly. You erupted a loud-muffled moan earning a hum from Hank, the hum vibrates your whole body making you shiver from head to toe.

You felt yourself twitching inside his mouth, he got the sign he started going faster. You kept on moaning till you felt your seeds filling his mouth, Hank swallow them all down. Hank got up and untied the cloth that was covering your mouth, your saliva soaking the fabric. Tossing the fabric aside he undo he pants letting his hard member out waiting to be inside of you, you gulp at the size once again blushing.

He reach out to grab the back of your head and one hand holding his hard member, moving to your lips he push the tip in. Hank pushes himself in you feeling your wet carven coated his cock, you almost choke at his size but managed to put his whole size in you. Giving Hank the blowjob he wanted.

Hank groan at your mouth's tightness around his cock, griping your hair grabbing a hold of your head, pushing his d¡ck deeper into your mouth as you started choking slightly but Hank doesn't give a fuck about it. He start thrusting in sync with your head bobbing on his member, his thrusts is sloppier then the other.

You felt his member twitch inside your mouth you go faster, sucking him off a few more times he spill his seeds into your mouth some was swallowed and some was dripping from the corner of your mouth. Some White sticky-color liquid drip from the corner of your mouth, he pulled out.

He sits himself down on the bed, lining up his d¡ck near your entrance. He slap that into your holes, pain slipping in still not used to the size of Hank's member. You whimpered out in pain, Hank just groan out by how tight you are around him, Hank silence that as he start thrusting into you in an inhuman speeds.

You moan as you felt the creeping pleasures pouring in, you were probably getting wreck by a big guy right now. Moans back up the sounds of skin slapping against each other, bed creaking by each thrust chains clinging against the bed frame. Your face are a blushing mess, still having some of Hank's seeds on your face and here you are getting fucked by the mutated Hank himself in the ass, You moan loudly as Hank groan deeply moving towards your shoulder to gave you more hickeys and love bites. Thrusting harshly into your ass you felt yourself twitch again, you came but Hank hasn't.

He is still going on rampage mode clearly tearing your ass apart and hitting your g-spot over and over again with his fat cock in you, you enjoy the feelings which you hated it, his thrust is getting sloppy. A few more thrusts he came feeling your insides with his semens but he doesn't seem to stop his pace he just kept going. You whimpered clearly getting overwhelm little by little, Hank doesn't seem to stop at all, fucking you in the ass is like heaven.

"H-ugh~ Hah-Hank! Ah~Ah Too- muCH!~ ngH!~ p-please Stop! UGH!~~" Hank released once again. You scream out a few words getting overwhelm by the pleasure as tears began forming in your eyes, your asshole is hurting. "*growl* shut it boy, and take it! Take my fucking seeds you little slut, my little slut!" Hank growled out a sentence as he continue fucking you senselessly in the ass, your vision is blurred by tears.

It felt like He was trying to breed you or something. You cry out in pain and pleasures of his d¡ck ramping into your fuck up ass until he felt satisfied. This has been going on for hours you felt the pain and the pleasures fighting over dominance, your stomach are full of Hank's semens. Hank finally felt satisfied he pulled out one last straws filling the last remain space in you, letting out a Loud moan feeling your whole body shaken.

Hank look at his creation of the mess, successfully fucking you and making you his, what? You didn't know he was getting possessive over you, his obsessions for you grew before he even becomes a Mag. Smirking at you he pulled out of your fucked up entrance, his seeds leaking out of your plum ass.

You are his, no one should have you, only he could have you, So here you are naked on a bed being exposed to the cold winds in the rooms. Hank unchained you, making your body collapse onto his chest, he wrap his big arms around your waist his hand near your ass. He pull the blanket over you and him.

You were asleep naked, so sore to the point you can't move your legs, Hank wrap you in his embrace purring deeply near your ear. Hank felt satisfied, he wouldn't have to worried about you escaping, he could always find you, you are his little agent...
_______________________________
Wow that was intense!-
So if anyone wanted a part two lemon of Mag Hank x agent reader here ya go ya horny simps!
Words count: 1213 words