🌱Yandere!Autitor x Reader🌱

A/n≠ so, my absence and a lack of updates on my book and one shot, is that I've been trapping myself in my own room not giving myself some time outside to gather some courage to start writing. I feel different from before, being less active tho^^"

Requested by @PepemaiCharacter: AuditorGenre:FluffN-Y or Y: Y⚠️TW:SLIGHT GORE,KIDNAPPING?⚠️

Character: Auditor
Genre:Fluff
N-Y or Y: Y
⚠️TW:SLIGHT GORE,KIDNAPPING?⚠️
.______________________________.
   Agent body collapse onto the plain grey floor being covered in their pool of blood, insides being ripped out as it lays inside-out of the stomach. There stood [Name] with his gun in hand and a pocket knife in his other hand, smirking at the amount of agents he had killed he readied his gun and load them up with bullets.

You noticed the camera in the corner of the ceiling was pointing their attention at you, it was only looking at you making you feel a bit uncomfortable, you felt as if someone was watching but of course the one watching was the camera nothing strange, you prepared your weapons, adjusting your clothings as you run into another room to meet up with the others not bothering to shoot the camera down, how stupid are you?

The man behind the security cameras were the Auditor himself, stalking you through cameras and replaying the footages just to review your pretty face. This behavior have been going on for a few months now, something in you spark an interest in him, whenever he spotted you or cross a path without you noticing him make him feel happy and safe in your presence but feeling jealousy and anger towards those around you.

he feel like he want them banished, not wanting them to maintain contact with you any longer than after they talk to you, killing them in the most painful way he could possibly do. He felt like he can't wait any longer, he gotta make a move first before those idiot teammates of yours or his enemies won your heart. All the agents he send failed their task and died in your hands.

He's gonna kidnapped you no matter what. You're back with the team but was separated again, splitting up and go solo again just like last time, you come across a room that look different from the others, you reach out your hand to the handle and proceed to enter without the permission of the owner, but without loading your gun. You enter lifting your gun up looking around to see if there's anyone in the room, no one. there's no one in the room, in the room there's computer set, big screen with camera footages in each corner.

you saw one of the camera footage, it was you staring at the camera. you jumped when you feel weird but warm tentacles wrapping itself around you, trapping you in its grasp. You struggle trying to get out but it tightened it's grasp "stop squirming darling~" a deep soothing voice erupted next to your ear, they seems to be a male, you squeak in response. He  chuckled as you feel the figure moving from behind you to your front, there stood a black smoking figure, with red eyes glowing brightly at you.

you feel the warmth close to your face, the flame of his flickers excitedly, a hand was placed under your chin moving your face to face the man in front of you. "Well well well, what do we have here hmm?~" he said humming at the end of the question "l-let me go!!" You struggle in the tentacles hold. " how about?...no?" He exclaim back "wh-who are you?" You ask him while stop struggling for a bit "names Auditor, darling~" Auditor said still holding your chin.

"I'm not gonna let you go if you're wondering, I've already had you in my grasp!" Auditor said as his flames cackled in the background "wha-why?!" You exclaimed "ooh~ [Name] [Name] [Name]~ you're really adorable you know that? I've been keeping an eye on you since the day I found you! I never really know how beautiful you are up close~" he said while purring your name, you feel your face heating up "just seeing you with those 'teammates' of yours makes me feel angry, just seeing how close you are with them makes me feel jealous, just seeing how flirty they are being with you makes me lose my temper!" Auditor said venom dripping from each words.

To be honest you feel a bit scared, " but, now that you are here I could have you all to myself! No one could have you! Only i can! We'll be together forever!" Auditor exclaimed "I- bu-" " no buts darling~, we'll be together from now on! your teammates can't save you now that I had you in my arms!~" he got close to your ear and purred beside you, there's no way out from his grasp now. Auditor's sick obsession of you.
_____________________________
Wow! This is shorter then any other writings I've done! Anyways here's an auditor request-
words count: 846 words