❤️‍🔥Auditor x agent!reader❤️‍🔥

A/n≠ 10K SPECIALS✨ anyways hope you enjoy this spicy one😏❤️❤️‍🔥🔥
Auditor had a trick up his sleeve, AND was planning on tricking you with it 😏😌

Requested by no one
Character: Auditor
Genre: Lemon
Type: 10k specials✨
⚠️TW:KINKS?;POWER BOTTOM READER;TOP AUDITOR;FORCED?⚠️
_____________________________
   You've been called by the boss, walking nervously towards his office, you wouldn't show the nervousness building up inside you. You kept your usual face on, you know you did something wrong but you can't get the hang of it so you're making up for whatever you've done or he requested to you just for you to kept your position in this agency.

You reach his office, knocking on the door waiting for his reply for you to come in, he complied on letting you in. You entered his office as he request you to lock the door behind you,you wondered why but doesn't question it. "greeting sir, you had requested me to come here. What do you need for me to fulfill for you?" you said hiding your nervousness.

"Ah [Name], you made it." The auditor or boss you should say, turn around to face your body. "You'll probably wondering why you've been called into my office, well you see, for these past few days I've been seeing you slacking off your job lately. Do you have a problem that's been bothering you? If you're just doing it on purpose I might have to fire you dear." The auditor said tapping his finger lightly on the armchair with the other tapping his cheek

"A-ah, there's no problem going on sir!! And I-I'm not doing it on purpose. I- is there anything I could fulfill to make it up to you sir? Are you upset about it?" You said stuttering, showing a bit of nervousness through it. The auditor seems to be in thought so, you'll have to wait for what he's about to say.

Auditor thinks of his desire, that you're willing to grant it to him without a problem just to keep your position in the agency. Finally founding the wish he wanted you to grant " hmm, well you could fulfill something for me" he said, he start motioning you to come here with his finger. You complied his order not wanting to upset him any further if you denied his order. Walking towards him you get to face him up close, his flames seems to flicker in excitement as you could see it flicker faster.

⚠️LEMON AHEAD⚠️

Suddenly you feel tentacles wrapping itself around your waist pulling you towards your boss, landing on his lap he slither his arms around your waist while the tentacles retreat themselves back. You feel your face getting hot, "s-sir? Is this what you want?" you ask him, he didn't answer back, his hand slither to the back of your head "s-sir? Mm!-" you ask but was cut out when he suddenly pulled you into a rough kiss.

You eyes widen, as you feel his warm lips on yours, gasping as he push his long tongue into your mouth not asking you for permission to enter or not. Exploring everything in your mouth, none of them are left unexplored. He felt you hands touching his chest gripping his suit, smirking he ran his hand down and unbutton your jacket suit sliding it off of your shoulders.

Auditor's hands ran down your chest feeling the outline of it, reaching out to unbutton your white-button shirt revealing your bare chest. He pulled away from the kiss, smirk form on his face as you feel his gaze upon you. Auditor leans into your neck, his hot breath brush against your exposed collarbone, planting kisses on the spot. You screech quietly as you felt his sharp teeth sink into your skin.

Biting you and adding pressure into the bite, it bleeds as red liquid stain his teeth. Humming in satisfaction he suck the spot till it bruise, you shivered as you feel his tongue glide down on the hickey. He move to another spot and start doing the same thing but this time he got a small moan from you, grinning he move a little bit more and bit at a spot that make you increase your moan.

He kept sucking on it, tasting your delicious blood make him slip off in every second. his hand found your male-breasts, grabbing your nipple he start rubbing it and pinching it making you moan for him. Giving you more love bites and kept teasing your nipples he receives your sweet moans in return, using his free hand he trace his index finger from your chest to your thigh

He place his hand on your inner thigh he start rubbing it, forming heat near your crotch. Auditor lift you up and place you onto his desk, reaching down to undo your pants leaving you in your boxer only. He grab your chin and roughly kiss you again, this time it's more heated then the last one, forcing his tongue down your throat you almost choke. He pulled out as he get to work down here, pulling down your boxer by waistband he left you in your work jacket and shirt, lifting up his fingers he shove them into your mouth.

Signaling you to suck it, you obey and start coating his warm finger with your saliva he pulled out. Staring at you he got closer positioning his coated fingers he shove them into your ass and start stretching you out, you moan in pain as small tears begin forming in your eyes. After a few moment of scissoring you he pulled his fingers out, replacing the fingers with his d¡ck instead he shove it into your without a second thought, and start thrusting into you slowly.

Each thrust's speed gets faster and harder, his d¡ck is ramming your inside destroying with his big cock. You moan out for him, his hands gripping your thighs while he rams into you on his desk,he leans into your neck and bit it again, whispering dirty things into your ear makes you flustered with his dirty talk.

you felt his cock twitch inside you as you felt him going on his max speed, a few more thrust he shove his seeds into your ass, you came onto his stomach. Pulling his cock out he cool down from his high, you pant for air. He teleports you onto his lap but without shoving his big cock back in, "I'll be keeping my length in your sweet ass until your shift is over, and don't expect me to pull out when we get back to my place. I'll be fucking you until your sweet ass begs me for mercy~"auditor said as he position himself getting comfortable on his chair as his size move in your insides as you whimpered in pleasure, but your problem is let off for now.
___________________________
There we go!! 10k specials✨✨
Very spicy 😌
Anyways Goodnight everybody cause by the time I finish this it's night-
Words count:1183 words