🍀Hank x jumpy/easily scared!reader🍀

A/n≠ we are going on progress baby!! And got another request going bish(•̀ᴗ•́)و!!!

Thank you very much!Now LETS GOO!-requested by Foxenawolf19873Character: HankType:fluff⚠️TW:LITTLE GORE,JUMPY READER⚠️________________________________   you and Deimos are lookin' out cause that's the mission for today

Now LETS GOO!
-requested by Foxenawolf19873
Character: Hank
Type:fluff
⚠️TW:LITTLE GORE,JUMPY READER⚠️
________________________________
you and Deimos are lookin' out cause that's the mission for today. Roaming around the enemy base trying to find anything useful for the team. Currently you and Deimos were at the high part of the building, ran into a lot of agents on the way, covered in the agents' bloods on the way the smell of fresh blood covered your scent.

You two were on high alert this time cause agents are sent to find the two of you. The two of you managed to gather some files and stuff that looks useful and hasn't been touch since what ever year they are, you and Deimos dash back down from the high part of the building going down using the elevator, you clock your gun and ready your pocket knife into a more easy position for you pulled them out in case for back up of the guns if needed.

Deimos lid up a cigarette in his mouth with his thumb while analyzing the guns in his hand making sure everything is ready for the blast. A ding was heard the two get into position, the door open slowly as you saw agents in front of the elevator entrance you push Deimos to the other side of the elevator wall as you pulls the trigger, Deimos got your sign and start drilling the flooded room full of agents.

Managed to clear them all you two head out towards the exit running you felt the pain struck into your leg as a bang was heard Deimos turn around and saw your leg bleeding, the agent managed to put a bullet in you before drifting of into their never ending sleep of peace. You stumble as Dei grabbed your arm, catching you he then lift you up in bridal style and dash to Sanford's car clearly seeing Sanford there with a concern look on his face.

Worries hit Sanford like a truck " what the fuck were you guys doing covering in a thick coat of blood?!" Sanford shouted making [Name] flinched " just run into agents but [Name]'s leg were shot by one of them on our way out!" Deimos as he place you down on the truck and ran off to get some med-kit for your wound.

You calm yourself down a bit since panicking was clearly worrying you to death. You hear footsteps, looking up to see Deimos with the Med-kit in hand he sat down in front of you opening it up and grab the alcohol bottle and some cotton, opening the cap you could smell the freshly open alcohol. Splattering it onto the cotton he bring it closer to your shot leg and start disinfecting the spot.

After those stuff he wrap you in a clean bandage as he throw those used stuff into a small plastic bag and burn it down so no agents could find this and got samples using your blood that was coated on the cotton. By the time you were bandage up you saw Hank walking towards the truck, he look at the back of the truck making eye contact with you. Your cheek heat up a bit as you look away from his gaze, Hank broke a smile under his mask as he walk up to the two and make those two were okay and wasn't running into any troubles. They didn't but one thing that he notice were bloods cover Deimos from almost head to toes, Hank didn't question it since they've been doing this for years now not caring about getting dirty with their mission.

Being dirty is fine if it means the mission was done. Walking towards the back of the truck seeing you looking down in thoughts but he also the bandages wrap around your leg. He look a bit concerned about that but ignored it as he goes back to the boys letting you finish your thoughts. "Well, missions done for today boys we're heading back." Hank exclaim his deep voice echos to their ears, they nodded since they were tired from the fightings today.

*time skip ⏭*
They were back at their place, Hank had to carry you. You reassure him that it's was fine you could walk back in but he doesn't listen to you he just carry you inside in a bridal style. He place you on the couch next to Deimos who is having a cigarette in his mouth clearly blowing a smoke for today, Hank walk back with towels for you to clean yourself with, you thank him grabbing the towel you wipe the bloods off of your face.

You were tired when suddenly Hank pick you back up and rush into his room without a thought, you were confused but decided not to question it your body is in need for the comfy bed. He gently place you down on the bed and exit out of his room. You sat there for a moment til you hear Hank's voice booming from downstairs, you flinching at his loud voice you felt yourself trembling, did you do something wrong that upset him? Are you gonna be scolded?

You hid under the blanket thinking Hank might come up and scold you like what he did to Deimos. You hear footsteps getting closer to the door, the door open as Hank walk in and close the door behind him. He turn towards you only to see a bump under the blanket which was you. Hank look a bit guilty for scaring you, he walk over and sat down extending one of his arm to give you a lil pat on the shoulder. You flinch at the touch on the shoulder, his hand also flinch from your shoulder.

He back his hand away from you clearly afraid he might hurt you. You had expected yelling from the mercenary, but it never came, instead you feel the bed dip and there were arms wrapped around you torso bringing you onto their laps. You yelp feeling the blanket slipping off of you revealing to them, you turn your head toward them. It was just Hank! You sigh out letting out the air that you've been holding inside of your lung. you two just sit there in silence, you didn't bother to squirm out of his grasp, instead you fell asleep in his grasp feeling to fabric of his coat. Hank thought it was adorable, he waited for few minutes waiting for you to fall asleep completely, he gently lift you off of him placing you down on the bed. As he was about to leave he felt his hand being hold by other then you, "could you sleep with me for once?" You mumble out, Hank stood there for a second but then agreed and hop onto the bed with you, wrapping you back into his grasp he drift off with you safe in his arms.
._____________________________.
YESSSSS I'm DOOONE!!!! ahh sorry for not updating a single thing for you guys^^"
I was clearly getting lazy when I got back to the city, being less active then I used to be so apologize for the absence, hope you can forgive me •w•*
and I will try to waste my time to write these for you guys and finish up those unfinished requests into a finished requests, well no promises done(I clearly hate promises^^")
I will update madness love eventually if I had the perfect time to finish those up anyways I will end it here^^!
Words count:1290 words