🎋Mag Hank x Agent!Reader x 2BDammed🎋part3

A/n≠this request were ask to be continued by VSDumbAF Yes another part pal!
Like seriously ya'll are so horny for Hank's big cock-
Anyways THANKS FOR 800 reads!! OMG you guys are just so amazing 🤩
And uhh that's above was you- yeah you I forgot the Why slash and oof-
Anyways onto the smut or lemon I think-
Requested to continue by VSDumbAF
Character(s): Mag Hank, 2BDammed
Type:Smut(being spicy-)
⚠️TW:LOGIC,THREESOME,MILD CHOKING,KINKS?,ROUGH AND HARD,HEAT PILLS⚠️
______________________________
Hank had a guest over his house, He told you to be quiet in his room you were on his bed having your neck wrap with a collar around your neck, you were unable to move to ur legs properly yet. Still tired from yesterday, Hank leave the room and locked it preventing you from escaping away, you gave up cause you can't move your legs by how rough Hank was going on you.

Hank was in the kitchen making food for you, since you two haven't ate yet, Doc would be here around 2 pm so Hank had tons of time to prepare everything for the plan. Doc had his old room next to Hank's, Hank do know a few pills that Doc had told him in the past. This might get you in the mood.

After a bit of searching he eventually found it on doc's desk he careful not to left any trace of him going into his room, making sure he didn't break anything inside he then exited the room and close it properly his glove blocking its handprint on the doorknob. He then walk back down to get the food for you since you can't walk for a while.

He walk back up with a bowl of food that has a pill inside and the pill bottle inside his pocket, a bottle of water in his grasp he unlock the door seeing you still on the bed hugging his body pillow, seeing you sleeping peacefully is just cute to him, he close the door behind him approaching the bed as he set down the bowl on the cabinet the bottle of water near it.

Hank gazed at your bruised body full of his bite marks and bandages wrap around your torso, Hank felt the urge to be inside you again, it just felt so good your tight ass around his fat cock is just GOD an amazing feelings! Hank snapped out of thoughts when he forgot that he had to feed you and bathe you oh this will be interesting.

Hank lift your naked body up onto his laps, you groaned feeling your legs moved and the wind hit your shaft you woke up blinking a few times you look around to examine where you are, recalling the memories from yesterday you blush instantly. Hank simply chuckle as he reach to get the bowl of food and start feeding you and hydrating you.

As those were done he place the bowl to the side, he lift you up wrapping your legs around his waist he carries you into the bathroom. Settling you in the bathtub he starts striping himself as well, sinking himself in the bathtub you're in he reach to grab you and place you on his lap cleaning off any mess on you, hand reaching down to your thighs and massaging it.

You felt relieved wash over you as you lean onto Hank's bare chest, Hank leaned in to nibble your earlobe and blowing air over your ear you shiver as his hot breath wash over your ear. Blush creeping back on your cheek , tense by his touch that fact that it was near your crotch.

After being clean, change bandages and a lot of teasing from Hank you were dress in Hank's shirt, it was over size that it covers your arms pass the elbows, shirt length cover half of your thighs, and undergarment that can't be seen from the outside. You stumble back almost fell but being catch by Hank, your legs weren't be able to hold you for now guess Hank would have to help you around.

Hank heard a knock from down stairs, setting you down on the bed he leaves the room closing it and locking it, you were still tired so you fall back down onto the bed and snuggles into Hank's body pillow falling asleep. Hank got down to open the door for Doc.