chapter 1

Izuku's pov

I couldn't manifest my quirk at age 4, many kids at my age already manifested their quirk. Mom brought me to meet a doctor, he told mom that I was quirkless.

I got bullied because of that, kacchan my childhood friend dislikes me since we were small. But when he found out that I was quirkless he said I was useless, he's not wrong. Born in a society where having a quirk is important, no matter how strong or weak the quirk is having quirk is better than having no quirk at all.

But being bullied for ten years, I'm already tired. I've always wanted to be a hero. I never give up and waited for my quirk to manifest.

'yep you can do this' I encourage myself.

I was busy writing notes by myself that was until. "Bakugo you're going to UA right?"

"hAAH of course I'm going to UA I'll be the only one from here to be able to go to UA!"

"But I heard Midoriya is applying to UA too"

Oh my god why did they bring me into this, why can't they just let me rest for at least a day.

"Huh, deku you are applying to UA??"

Kacchan took my notebook then blow it up. I wanted to say something but I was scared.

"Listen here you stupid nerd, if you want to have quirk, why don't you swan dive off the rooftop just pray that you'll born with a quirk in your next life"

He didn't really mean that right,

I walked downstairs and saw my book on the fountain. "It's not food you stupid fish," I took the book and dry it off. 'kacchan how could he say that if I really did that it, you're the one who's going to feel guilty'

"I'm home,"

"Izu, are you hurt again? Let me see" mom rushed to the door, she was extremely worried. If I'm gone, will she stop worrying about me.

"I'll go to my room, I'm going to eat later."

Plop* I jumped on my bed, would it be better if I just give up.

The next day

On my way going to the school I saw a cat. I came closer to pet it but it scratch me. "Ouch" bad luck early in the morning huh.

I kept on walking and I stopped, I didn't realize I was at the school's rooftop. I'm already here so I should just

 I'm already here so I should just

Jump.

"Hey, you shouldn't sleep here" I heard a voice, it was gentle. Sleep? I was sleeping?

I opened my eyes and saw a guy, 'is he coming here to take me to the afterworld'

__________________________________________________

Hey guys just made another fanfiction, I had fun making this. I'm sorry if it's too short anyways have a great day 🐥