chapter 7

Izuku's pov

We've been walking for a long time and it's tiring. Now that I think of it I never ask his name.

"What's your name?"

He just stared at me and smirked.

"Are you interested in me now? I get it I'm like really hot and cute-"

I shouldn't have asked.

I kept on walking ignoring him.

"Pfft, it's rody, rody soul. Izuku~"

I wonder if there's also rody in my universe. Would it be different if I met rody and todoroki kun there?

"Ah we're here! The capital"

Woah it's so big.

"Why do you look like that, like a country bumpkin. I thought you're a traveler? You never been to the capital before?"

"It's very lively!"

"Lively? Look at the faces of those people do you still think they're lively?"

Huh? Now that he mentioned it...everything look nice except the people. All of them look sad I wonder why.

"Why do they look like that? Isn't this the capital?"

"Well it's the capital but it's corrupted. Especially the king, the people doesn't like the king and well, it's because most of the time he do whatever he likes"

Todoroki kun's father?

"Anyways I heard you can only find the cure in the castle, so I don't know how but you'll have to sneak in the Castle-"

"Midoriya?"

That voice,

Iida?

"Iida kun!"

"Midoriya what are you doing here! It's dangerous! Let's go to my house hurry, if you have any questions keep it for later"

We followed iida in his

House?

"Ah dear, you're home- oh my goodness! Who is this?"

When we went in, I saw a woman with short brown hair with a pink robe, and she looks like a mage.

"Uraraka, you go back to the room first. These are my friends, I have something important to discuss with them"

She nodded and went inside a room.

"Todoroki kun, how is he?"

Iida look sad, I wonder what happened.

"Before that, aren't you the assassin the king sent?"

He asked rody.

"Oh yeah long short story, I met him and he's cute so I'm like why not help him instead of kill him, the king won't know anyways"