chapter 6

Izuku's pov

"Todoroki kun"

I miss him, I feel like crying. Even though it was just for a few days but when I spent my time with him I feel like I'm in cloud 9. I don't really know why but I never felt this way before so I'm not sure what this feelings is called.

"Are you okay?"

Kacchan asked, he looked worried.

"I'm fine"

"Do you miss him?"

I didn't answer, he sigh.

"Right, let's go."

We're kinda awkward with each other. But kacchan always seem to care about me and he's nice, I'm not used with him being nice to me.

Bakugo's pov

Everything happens so fast that I can't remember what happened. I'm slowly loosing conscious.

Half an hour before

We were just walking but I sensed something.

Danger

I heard the arrow string and it's heading to-

Izu!

I hurriedly pushed him and I got shot by the arrow. Luckily I managed to block it using my arm. I rushed to the tree where he was hiding and pushed him down.

 I rushed to the tree where he was hiding and pushed him down

(Rody soul from mha movie 3)

"Woah damn bro, your reflexes are fast! But dont worry those arrows are poisoned!"

What? Poisoned? I'm slowly loosing conscious

"Kacchan!"

Izu....
and the next thing I knew, I fainted.

Rody's pov

"Kacchan! You what did you do to kacchan!"

Oh he's cute. Is this the one that the king wants me to kill?

"Hello there!"

I leaned closer to his face

"I'm an assassin who was sent by the king, to murder you. The king knows about your relationship with the crown prince, tsk tsk tsk. Why not live with me instead as you are definitely my ty-"

Slap*

I look at him and he looks like he's about to cry, damn it. I'm weak to crying faces that looks like his.

"You, I- didn't even get to apologize to him properly yet, why did u do this"

Oh no, what should I do.

"Um, it's okay... I think. It's a poison but I'm pretty sure you'll find the cure in the capital-"

"You can?!"