chapter 3

Izuku's pov

It was loud, the villagers were happy and satisfied by the meats the hunters brought back to the village. That hunter, he looks exactly like kacchan.

He started to approach me and said

"Deku?"

I was scared, that nickname, the voice, I saw his features now that he's closer. Is he really kacchan. I couldn't think, I wanted to run. I thought this was another life, so why is kacchan here.

"Midoriya" I heard todoroki kun's voice I finally feel calm. I decided to ignore that guy who looks like kacchan and went to todoroki kun. "Ah todoroki kun, I'm glad you are-" before I could finish my sentence I felt someone held my hand, I was pulled closer and saw kacchan. He hugged me.

I felt my body was pulled by todoroki right away. "Who are you? Midoriya do you know him." He asked. I shook my head.

"Deku, what are you doing. I thought you came back for me, but I guess I was wrong" he said.

If kacchan is here, this must be some kind of alternative universe. Ugh my head hurt, I had a faint memory coming in.

Short flashback

"Kacchan help me" "huuh deku, that's the trap I prepared for the hunt

"Kacchan help me" "huuh deku, that's the trap I prepared for the hunt. What are you doing dressing up like that" "the festival, we prepared a performance for the hunters tonight." "Then why are you in the forest" "today is they day mom and dad died, so I went to the forest to find flowers"

End of flashback

Ugh my head hurts. "Midoriya are you okay?"

Todoroki's pov

Midoriya doesn't look okay so I decided to carry him, and bring him back to the inn.

"A-ah todoroki kun what are you doing?"

"You seem to feel unwell so let's walk around again tommorow" I suggested. He kept on saying that he can walk by himself, but I refuse to let him go.

We arrived at the inn so I put him at the bed.
"Midoriya, you should rest. I'll go buy food." He nodded,

I went outside to buy some food.

"Hey you,"

I turned around and saw the blonde haired guy, he came closer and asked

"Where's deku, I need to talk to him"

'deku'? Is he talking about midoriya. But midoriya said he doesn't know this guy.

"He's asleep." I answered not wanting to talk with him again.

"Sleep? How did you know, you guys sleep together!?" why does it matter if we sleep together or not. What's his problem. Midoriya doesn't even know him, he might've been mistaken Midoriya as someone else.