chapter 2

Todoroki's pov

I ran away from the palace, I was already sick and tired of father's behavior. I stopped at a flower field, it felt calming the flowers were beautiful.

In the midst of the scenery, something caught my eye. It was a boy, he was sleeping. He shouldn't have slept here, it's dangerous.

"Hey you shouldn't sleep here" I wake him up, and he sat down. He stared at me, for 5 minutes straight without doing anything. My eyes were focused on him, he was mesmerizing.

"Um are you going to take me to the afterworld?" He asked. What does he meant by that. "I do not understand what you mean by that"

'He's a weird one'. He looked around and seem to be confused. By the look of his clothes he must have been a traveler. Is he lost.

"Are you lost?"

"I think so, I'm not sure where I am right now and I don't really know what to do" I can feel that he's nervous and was panicking.

"Then would you like to travel together with me?"

I don't really understand why I suggested that, but I guess it's better traveling with a traveler than being alone. He hesitate at first but he took my offer, and this is where our journey begin....together.

Izuku's pov

Izuku's pov

I don't know where I am, and I am panicking. I thought I killed myself why am I still alive? I didn't have a choice but to follow this handsome man who's name I don't even know. I'm sorry mom, you told me to not follow strangers, but I couldn't resist his beauty.

"Here we go" he took my hand and carried me.

"Is it comfortable?" He asks, it's totally not comfortable but I can work with that

"Is it comfortable?" He asks, it's totally not comfortable but I can work with that. "Yeah I don't mind"

"Seeing your clothes you must be a traveler."
Huh my clothes? I didn't even realize that, did I really got reborn. "Um yeah, I was traveling and somehow got lost" I lied, I mean what if he left me alone if I'm not a 'traveler'

"My name is shoto todoroki, may I know your name?" "Izuku midoriya" shoto todoroki, it's a nice name.

"Do you have anywhere to go?" He asked, well I don't even know where I am."No, I don't really have a place to go"