chapter 4

Bakugo's pov

"Kacchan!"

Just right before I walked away from the forest, I heard him calling me with that stupid nickname he gave me.

"So why are you pretending you don't know me?" 

"I'm- I'm going to tell you okay?? Just help me first, I feel dizzy being upside down!" He complained.

He seems a little different than last time. He used to follow me around, and we always spent time together. Before he left the village, he even hugged me and promised to come back for me.

Short flashback

"Deku! Where are you?"

"Boo!"
He suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Boo!" He suddenly appeared out of nowhere

"Deku! What are you doing, I was.....surprised"

"Pfft hahahha, kacchan you were surprised?" His laugh, it's cute. He jumped from the tree and took an apple. "Do you want one?" He asked.

"No! Why did you ask me to meet you here today?"

"Nothing much, I just want to tell you that I'll be leaving soon"

Leaving? He'll be leaving? Alone?

"What are you saying, why would you leave?"

"I just felt like traveling, you know my parents used to be a traveler right. The stories I heard from them, I feel like I want to see it by myself too. I missed them"

(Just for extra information, if you read last chapter deku mentioned about getting flowers for his parents death day. They died when he was 6 years old)

"I- I'll come with you! It's too dangerous to go alone!"

"But kacchan, you have to stay. You're a hunter remember, who's going to provide the meats for this village...and also you're going to be the next leader,"

"But-"

"Don't worry, I promise I'll come back for you."

"Promise...."

The next thing I know, his lips was against mine.

"Yeah, I promise."

End flashback

He said he'll come back for me but then, he came with back another guy.

Izuku's pov

Kacchan finally helped me, he recognized the 'kacchan' so it's really an alternative universe.

"So-"

I ran away before he asks me any questions cause I don't know what to say. I don't even have memories about him in this world so what are we supposed to talk about. I rushed to the inn, and I saw todoroki was talking with an armored guy...a knight?