↬့◗Kaeya | Warm Winter ❤︎

Fluff

Fluff

If I know winter will be like this, I hope everyday is winter.

I open my eyes to feel arms wrapped around my waist, I gently lifted the arms and went to the window and open up the blue curtain

I open my eyes to feel arms wrapped around my waist, I gently lifted the arms and went to the window and open up the blue curtain. I opened the door to the balcony and nope bad idea !

"FUCK !" I slam the door back and jump to the bed closing my entire body using blanket.

"What happened ?" I slowly opened up my blanket and I saw Kaeya blue eyes staring in to my ( e/c ) I gave him a smile.

"It's so cold outside, I forgot that it still winter" We have no idea what to do and in winter both of us mostly spend our time at home doing nothing.

"Wanna cook breakfast together ?" I frown my face, he never cook before and how do I know that I will eat food or something poisonous.

"You ? Can cook ?" He laughed and got up from the bed, I follow him to the kitchen. He opened shelves and fridge and take out flours, eggs, tomatoes and meat.

"What do we have on the menu today chef Kaeya ?" I put my head on his right shoulder.

"Spaghetti." I nod in agreement and help him.

Spaghetti for breakfast ? What is he thinking ?

"Wait, you can make pasta from scratch ?" I cut the tomatoes while I saw Kaeya kneading the pasta dough. He look so serious, cute and handsome in the same time how can he make me fall for him over and over again.

"Darling I know I'm charming but don't smile at me like that especially when you hold a knife." Jeez my face look psycho right now, I gave him an innocent smile in return.

__

"Oh ? We're out of salt."
Said Kaeya when he about to boil the pasta.

"Are you sure that we're out of salt ?"
He nodded, I never out of salt or did I forget it ?

"Wait here, I'll go buy some."
I walk to the shared bedroom and change my clothes into a proper one with mora in my pocket.

"Any additional things you want to buy ?" I put on my shoes and Kaeya, he's gone from the kitchen until I felt a warm coat and scarf wrapped my body.

"Be careful." I nodded and walk outside from the warm place to the cold place, what a drastic change even though I wear a coat and scarf the cold wind could still pierced to it.

"Cold cold cold." I walk really fast with both of my hands inside the coat crossed. Even though I walk fast it took me ten or maybe eleven minutes to arrive, the snow was like same level as my ankle.

__

I got my salt and went back home, I opened the door and I saw two plates of spaghetti and steak.

"There you are, I was waiting for you."
"You cook without salt ?" He rubbed his neck and give me a smile. "We have salt ?🙂" he nodded.
"Great 🙂" I take off the coat and scarf also my shoes and went to the dining table.

"Don't do that."
"Do what exactly ?🙂"
I grabbed the knife for my steak and cut it.

"Don't smile like that ! I'm scared !"
I stab my steak so now the knife is in the middle of it stood up perfectly.

"🙂 you like it when I'm smilling like this right ?"
He shook his head and say sorry five times I nod and eat my steak and spaghetti.

"Wow, it'so fuckin' good." He looked at me in disbelief because of my sudden mood change but he continue eating anyway.

After we finish our food we relax on a couch near a fireplace, Kaeya reading a book while I laying down with my head in his lap.

"What are you reading ?"
"I'm re-reading about the princess and the mask prince."
"What's that about ?" He took a deep breath and told me.

"The story is about a girl that fell in love with a prince who always hide his face with a mask until one day when the prince open his mask the girl left him and he realize that she's not the one until one day he met a princess that accept him. What do you think ?" He said looking at my face.

"It's a nice story, but why the prince hide his face though ?"

"He felt insecure, his parents didn't accept him as their son and felt embarrassed to have son like him and the world shut him away." Kaeya closed the book and softly caress my hair.

"The parents are wrong they doesn't know that their son is a gift, why they give a mask to their child ? and make him use it so that the prince didn't have any confidence in him, for the prince itself he should've show the world who he is and be what he wanted to be instead of living a life trying to be someone else."

He smile and grab the book and read it for me.

"I can read you know." He refused and insisted to read it for me until both of us drifted to sleep on a couch hugging each other.