...Another Life and Transparent World

3rd POV

A single soul can be seen floating in a void for the 5th time.

"So...we meet again huh? ROB. What's this life mission then?" A soul can be seen talking to ROB with an emotionless tone that he gained after completing his missions in his past lives by ROB.

"Yes, we meet again. No mission...but your vacation instead. So you can do what you want in the next world. BUT! this time will be a little different. As everything will be decided by my new invention right here!" ROB pointed at the wheel that just appeared out of thin air in front of the soul.

"...okay...let's get this done quickly..." The soul replied

"THIS WHEEL WILL DECIDE YOUR NEW WORLD, POWER and APPEAREANCE/EXPERIENCE" ROB explained. "NOW SPIN THAT WHEEEELLLLLLL!!!"

"*sigh* okay..."

*Ding *Ding *Ding ...

(After spinning every wheel)

Results: TBATE(world), The Hero Of Healing(power), Yoriichi Tsugikuni (Appeareance and experience)

"...Hey...how much can the healing power heal?" a confused soul asked ignoring the 'The Hero Of' part.

ROB: "This healing power have the ability to heal any critical injuries but...you will know soon...See you next time *Puff*"

The soul vanished without being able to ask more question.

'Hmm...the power of Keyaru huh?...I might as well modify it a little to suit the world.' Rob thought to himself.

After modifying the power...Rob thought 'This much modification is enough. What I modified is when the soul activates this power, the soul will get the mana affinity of the person he healed instead of his memories and skills. But in exchange for healing...he will suffer twice the pain of the person he healed for at least 10 seconds. Fair enough, maybe...'

MC POV

'Hmm, Where am I? A forest and' "ARGHHHH!" I was cut out of my thought as a massive headache hit me like a b****!

I just gained the memories of the previous owner of this body that I am in, as well as the experiences of a master swordsman named Yoriichi Tsugikuni.

After the headache calmed down. I observed the surrounding and I am sure that I am in a huge forest.

'I just know that the owner of this body was abandoned by his parents after he turned 4, as he was born with a tattoo like marks which they thought it was a sign that brings bad luck. As he was on his way to an orphan, he suddenly blacked out and got teleported here. I have to say that the previous owner is a real prodigy as he was born with 'Transparent World' which granted him the marks on his left forehead. It is something that I hardly acquired after shredding bloods in battlefields which is in my 3rd life. What truely surprised me is that this kid is only 4! and he unconsciously mastered it which took me 5 years to fully mastered it.

Transparent World have two abilities as follow:

Penetration Vision: The main ability granted to users of the Transparent World is a special variation of extrasensory perception that is in the form of a modified ocular power that allows the user to view all biological entities they are looking at as transparent, only leaving their muscles, blood flow, and joint movement visible, as well as a faint outline of the being they are looking at.

Hyper-Perception: The Transparent world also grants its user's a heightened and quickened vision and perception, being able to view the world in slow-motion, greatly augmenting their reflexes and speed.

.

.

As I was in thought I heard a conversation "Pft~ Tessia, are you scared to sleep by yourself in the tent?" a boy voice chuckled. "A-absolutely not! I was just suggesting, for both of our safety, what the best choice would be!" a girl voice insisted.

'They seemed to be kids and might be a native around here. I should go and ask for direction' I thought to myself.

'Wait...before that. Should I use this boy name? or use my previous one. The boy named 'Luke' and my previous name is 'Lucifer Greyrat'. That's obvious, I will be named Lucifer from now on.' I decided and proceed to approach the kids.

______________________________________________________
A/N: New story. Like it? Who should the ship be? I'll make Lucifer emotionless and be a man with few words. COMMENT!