Decision

After they entered the dungeon, I took out a piece of paper and wrote a letter for them to read when they are back.

'HaaaaAA!!!' I am swirling the mana around my right palm then infused it with wind magic...and throw it.

*BOOM!* a loud crashing sound can be heard as I am testing a wind spells called '' from his fourth life. I learnt it from my best friend.

'It's been 2 hours since they left. I am going to check on them stealthily' I decided and walked towards the entrance of the dungeon.

'Hmm...there really are a lot of Bulls.' I looked at the corpses that is scattered around the dungeon.

*Gloom!* a sudden change in pressure.

'Not good' i said as I used the ability of the transparent world to look at the twin horns that are facing against the boss of this dungeon.

'A Minotaur? I'm not surprised, by looking at these bull face monster...I better hurry.' I started jogging at a constant pace.

General POV

"It's Charging!!!" Helen shouted while shooting her mana arrow towards the Minotaur.

"O' spirit of wind, grant me..." Angela started reciting her offensive spell as well as Durden making his earth pit to trap the Minotaur.

*BOOM!

"Let's go Jasmine!" Adam yelled at Jasmine and ran towards the minotaur with his spear in a stapping stance.

""HAAA!""

*Stabs! *Slashes!

"haa...haa...how about that you monster" Adam said and is breathing heavily due to a constant fighting with the boss.

"We did it!" Angela yelled out of exhaustion, making everyone lower their guards down.

*rumble* the minotaur isn't dead yet and just slowly lift its giant axe up without anyone noticing, well...except one.

The monster swing its heavy axe directly at Jasmine who is the closest and is also sitting down with all of its power.

"""""!!!JASMINE!!!"""""" the others yelled at the same time, but it was too late as the axe is already a meter away from her. Jasmine just looked at the approaching axe with regrets and thought 'Is this how I di-'

Jasmine couldn't get to finish her thought as a fast shadow dashed past her with an incredible speed much to everyone shocked.

*Slash!" x100. The mysterious shadow with a bright red sword slashed the monster axe to pieces and continued to its body and head within a blink of an eye.

.

.

"*Breath-out* you...okay?" the mysterious voice that is familiar to everyone resounded through out the silent room.

"..."

"..."

"""""LUCIFER!!!""""" Everyone yelled shockingly.

"...*nod* *sheated" Lucifer nodded and sheated his sword.

MC POV

I have been watching the fight for a while now, and I don't need any help as the teamwork they put up is really amazing. But I needed to take action at the last moment when everyone thought that the boss is dead.

When the boss is about to slash Jasmine, I immediately infused myself with mana and kicked off the ground 15 times in a blink of an eye to use 'Soru'.

I appeared infront of the axe, I unsheated my sword and did a hundred slash to the axe and moved to its body. This happened in less than 3 seconds.

.

.

.

"Thank you, Lucifer"Jasmine muttered. "...Luci...call me...Luci..." I said to her and others.

"Luci? a nickname? How cute~" Angela said while others nod in agreement.

"...Thank you...*Wearing mask* *Dash!*" I thanked with my usual calm face and put my mask on much to their confusion and dashed away from them.

"Why did he thanked? we should thank him" Adam question making Jasmine frown a little.

.

.

'I just ran passed the carriage as I decided that I need to do some experiments and noticed that, what is the use of going to Sapin, be an orphan? no. I'll try out my new theory about my healing ability. I already left a farewell letter to the Twin horns in the carriage.' I thought as I ran into the forest.

THE LETTER:

[To The Twin Horns,

Thank you for your kindness. I know that it's only short-time that we meet, and I am really glad that you guys are willing to escort me to Xyrus and I appreciate that but I can't go back as I don't have a family anymore and no meaning to go back. I am sure that we will meet again in the future. On top of this letter is a pair of black and red Hanafuda that will act as a lucky charm for you guys. Stay safe...

Best regards, Luci]
.
.
.
*swoosh!*'I need to find a mana beast with a magic affinity on it. Before killing it, I'll heal it and I might be able to take its affinity. That is my theory to test... it's going to be a painful experiment.' I thought to myself.
.
.
_____________________________________
A/N: sorry for the short chapter. Time skip next chap