Time-Skip and Meeting

GENERAL POV

[ONE YEAR LATER]

The rumours about a mysterious masked swordman that have been raiding high ranking dungeons solo, have been a hot topic among the adventurers for 4 months now.

The adventurer guild were investigating the rumors throughly, and there's also a quest to find him. The last sighting of him is a week ago at the entrance of a dungeon by a group of an A rank adventurer group.

Everything that is happening is still unknown to the mysterious masked-swordman, or Lucifer himself.

MC POV

'It has been roughly a year now. My hair is getting longer and longer, it is now a little above my waist in length. 

For my progress, My experiment is a success but not really an experience that I want to remember. What surprised me is that I can augment and conjure magic, so I am both Conjurer and Augmenter. My mana vessel is quite weird for this world standard. 

My current Affinities are: Wind, from Jasmine. Sound, from an injured Hawk mana beast. Earth, from a Golem in a dungeon I raided six months ago. Fire, from a Salamander and it's fire is really strong. Water, from an annoying bastard of a water serpent. This is the result of my sacrifices in the past year *shiver* 

My core is at Initial-Silver stage for a week now. I noticed that I every time I absorbed the core using heal, there will be no waste or leak mana that goes to the surrounding.

Anyways, I have been clearing any dungeons I encountered, I didn't know the monster's rank but some of them managed to put up a little longer fight. 

After clearing a dungeon, I often met with a group of adventurer at the entrance. I did not talk with them as I don't want to and just walked passed them while playing my flute. I heard a lot of muttering about something like 'The m-masked swordsman rumors i-is true?'.'

.

I am currently walking down a road when suddenly I sensed a very strong maliacious aura emiting, around 3 km from here.

'Hmm...A dungeon? This is my first time in this world to experience a such a strong aura...*Intense stare~ in to the source*... I better hurry as there seemed to be a person fighting alone...'

*Dash!

GENERAL POV

In the Dungeon where Lucifer sensed the malacious aura.

*slash! *Dodge! *Clank! a fight between 3 teenagers. One is a human, the other two is a 'former' human.

"W-why? why? WHY!? is this happening!!! Anna! Annie!" The black haired teenage girl cried desperately, tears rolling down her face.

"P-please stop...*sniff*...*ICE CAGE*" The girl pleaded and cast a capturing spell without hurting her best friends body.

*Crack* the cage broke when a black aura abosorbed it.

"KUKUkukuku!" A 5 meters shadow Skeleton laughed evilily, clearly enjoying the torture. It killed the poor girl friends and turned them to its shadow puppet and letting the girl fight with her DEAD friends.