Arthur Leywin POV

Arthur Leywin POV

[The next morning]

My eyes fluttered open on its own and took a few seconds to remember where I was. I looked down to see Tessia's head on my lap, her body curled up comfortably.

Gently shaking her awake, I whispered, "Tessia, we should head out now."

She slowly stirred awake, but when she realized the position we were in, her body shot up with a surprised shriek. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to... w-was I heavy?"

"Don't worry about it. Let's fold up the tent," I replied with a wry smile. Her cheeks slightly pink, she nodded in response and we began packing everything up in the tent.

After we finished packing, we smelled a nice aroma coming from outside.

I stealthily walked to the entrance of the tent after placing my index finger on my lips as a signal for Tessia to be quiet, gaining a nod from her.

With a dagger in my right hand. I peeked outside the tent and saw the back part of the boy with a distinct Black to red shoulder-length hair. He wears a normal dark brown cloth.

He seemed to be cooking something. I eased up as I sense no hostility from him. I then began walking to him and before I could greet him he said without turning...

"...Food...ready..." was the few word he said from his melodic voice.

"Thanks? Umm...what are you doing in a place like this alone?" I asked after gesturing to Tessia who's still hiding in the tent to follow me.

"..." he didn't reply and continue cooking.

"...*Ahem* my name is Arthur. What's yours?" I was dumbfounded that he ignored me and said introduced myself after arriving at the vacant log in front of him.

I can now see his full appearance. The boy seemed to be a little taller than me assuming from the way he sits. A shoulder-length long and spiky hair with red tips that he kept in a ponytail. There's a weird and yet cool-looking fire-like mark at the top of his left forehead and it is blood-red in color. He have a solemn and calm look on his face like nothing affect them. He also have a...pupilless maroon eyes?

*nod* the boy just nod to my introduction.

"U-umm...I'm T-Tessia" Tessia introduced beside me.

*nod* he nods again.

He finally looked towards us and said with an emotionless face "...Lucifer..." and handed us each a stick of a grilled horned-rabbit.

'Lucifer...eh? I wonder how such a kid have those emotionless face. Maybe he's just like me, who has been separated from the family and ended up here.' I thought as I analyzed him.

"...*scribble*..." Lucifer is now scribbling something on the ground?

'what does it say?' "Hmm...Do you know how to get out of this forest?" I read what he wrote.

"Sorry, but we don't know as we're also lost at the moment. You can tag along if you want...but why don't you speak?" I asked curiously while Tessia also nod with the last part of my sentence and resumed on devouring the grilled rabbit like there's no tomorrow.

*stare~* 

He stared at me. Making me feels guilty all of a sudden, as I thought he must have his reason for not speaking frequently.

"umm...so do you want to tag along? Well, you see...Tessia lives here in Elenoir and the possibility of finding the way to a settlement is higher than going alone." I try to change the subject which seemed to work as he Nod in response and proceed to eat his food.

Lucifer POV

[Last Night]

As I was about to approach the kids. A voice suddenly rang in my head saying 

'*Ahem* Hey, fancy talking to you again. I am here to give some gifts to you. The first gift is three pairs of Haori that will grow with you and it also can repair itself. Second, a soul sword...A sword that is connected to your soul which will reshape itself every time suit the current you and can be summoned anytime you wished. Finally, a Hanafuda earring and a flute. That's it, this might be our last conversation in this world. See you again for the next mission in the next world.'

'...*sigh* I didn't get to say anything, that damn Rob' I thought.

'So I can summon 3 cloths, Hanafuda earring, Soul-sword and a flute. Only the soul-sword seemed to be useful. As for the others, I will equipped it after getting out of this forest.' I mentally noted.

I began to walk to where the tent is located. There I noticed that the kids are now sleeping peacefully. 'Better meet them in the morning as I don't want to disturb their time. I'll find some food in the meantime then...' I walked away to hunt.

'Summon Sword' I summoned the sword mentally. 

*Shing*

'Nice Swords. *swoosh**swiss*' I analyzed the sword that is perfect for my current 4 year old body and began to swing the sword around. 

'Hmm...I have a black mana core but no affinity? Never mind, Time to hunt!'

.

. (SKIP TO THE CONVERSATION WITH ARTHUR AND TESSIA)

.

I nodded to tag along with the human kid named Arthur and an elf named Tessia because I don't really know anything about this world. So I need a place to learn about them.

I don't like talking, and I don't mind what people think about it. It seemed the previous owner of this body also never talk after he turned 3.

After eating, we resumed the journey. On the way, Tessia and Arthur asked me many questions and I either respond with either nodding or shaking my head. I still have my emotionless face on, I also noticed that I am also affected with the previous owner of this body behavior. Like, no emotion at all time which is quite convenient for me.

.

.

.

A few more days had passed. I am concerned about Arthur sudden pain expression that occurred once in a while. 

Besides that, the most exciting occurrence was when a couple of forest hounds tried to get close to us, but a throw of Arthur mana-reinforced knife chased them away.

Nights passed as I continued sleeping in the tent with Arthur and Tessia.  We are growing more comfortable around each other, at least comfortable enough not to get embarrassed every time she woke up besides two boys. Our conversations became more natural and had less awkward silence as Tessia began joking around with Arthur and me, even teasing Arthur about the way he talks and me for being mute. Tessia once said that Arthur "tried too hard to sound like an adult." which also got my attention for a second there as Arthur seemed to be too mature for his age which is 4.

.

.

.

Our journey went on without any accidents and now we're here...In front of a teleportation runes...

________________________________________________________

A/N: I am not going to be at home for about a week. So the updates on the both of my stories might be slow. Sorry for that...

~Comment on what I should do in Elenoir~ I already have a plan but I want to get some ideas from you guys.