The New Princess

Trigon Prov. 

I couldn't bare to hear my wife screaming but I knew I had to be strong for her and for our children, she was about to have our 7th child and we were anxious to know if it was a boy or girl because with the boys her stomach was big but this time it was so small.

The the screams stopped and the doctor came out, "Congratulations your majesty your wife just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl" he said with a smile.

All of the boys yelled in unison "YAY" I started to get tears in my eye's, "May I go see them" I ask him. "Yea your majesty" he bowed and I went in.

"Hello my love" Said Arella when I went in, I saw the small lump that was once in her stomach. "Hello my child" I tell the small baby. She opened her eye's the showed a beautiful amethyst color, and she gave me a small smile.

I smiled back at her "What should we name her my love?" I ask Arella, "Lets name her Rachel Raven Roth, Raven can be her nickname because of her hair color" she says. "Well then welcome to the world my little Rachel" I say.

"Mother can we see the baby?" asked James, "Of course, come in children" I say. "Meet your new baby sister Rachel" Arella tells them. 

"We promise to protect her from any men who want to get close to her and from any danger" John tells us and the rest agree with him

(Time Skip) 

We made a celebration to celebrate the birth of Rachel and we invited the most powerful families in all the kingdoms to bestow gifts on Rachel, including the royal family of Gotham.

Talia Prov.

"Damian go give the princess her gift" says Bruce to Damian, he went up and gave her a bracelet made of gold.

King Trigon was looking at them and I knew he had an idea, we have been wanting to bring our kingdoms together for years and maybe this is the way. But then and evil came ...

"Well Hello Everybody" says Slade, "Oh Trigon what a beautiful daughter you have, maybe one day she'll make an even better bride" he says

Queen Arella goes and grabs her daughter to protect her including her sons. "I banished you, you have no right to be here" the king yells. "Oh yes but this kingdom will be mine on day you will see, until then make sure the princess stays single for me" he laughed as he vanished in to thin air.

"Guards find him ad bring me his head, I want guards everywhere surrounding the castle and the princess" he yells. "Queen Talia and King Bruce I want to speak you both in a few hour after its safe" says the queen.

To be continued ....

I hope you all like this chapter because this is not the end, also Damian is 2 years older than Rachel just to clarify. Anyway see you later my loves.🤗🤗🤗❤❤😉