Blooming Love

Raven Prov.

We were KISSING, we just met and I'm kissing the first guy I liked. When he saw I didn't do anything he was about to pull away until I kissed him back.

It felt amazing, we both knew this was meant to be but we knew we could go that far tonight, we both pulled away so we could breathe and looked at each other.

"I'll see you tomorrow, beloved" he said, then he bowed and left leaving me speechless.

I went into my room shocked about what just happened and what I just did, but I couldn't help but blush at the memory.

NO ONE PROV.

Little did Raven and Damian know the whole scene was being watched by their parents and Djinn was watching from behind feeling jealous.

Djinn wanted to do everything in her power to stop that wedding because she wanted Damian to belong only to her.

Throughout the week there have been multiple accidents that were close to harming Rachel and the king had about enough of it.

He organized a meeting with everyone that was staying in the castle, "I have noticed there have been many accidents with the princess almost getting hurt or killed and this is now being seen as an assassination attempt, I want guards everywhere and if anyone seems suspicious then you must report it, that will be all" said King Trigon.

Everyone left except Raven, Damian and the kings and queens. "Rachel, Damian, your wedding will be soon and you will have only a few weeks to plan so we suggest you start with it," said Arella.

"Yes mother/ Yes Queen Arella" the both replied.

In the corner of the throne room Djinn was spying on them filled with jealousy.

Damian and Raven left to see the wedding preparations while Djinn was dressed like a servant, she wanted to make sure the wedding doesn't happen.

"What colors do you think the theme should be Damian?" ask Raven

"I'm not sure, what your favorite color?" he asked the princess.

"I like any shade of purple, what about you?" she replied and asked back.

"Emerald or dark green, it matches all of my clothes" he said.

"Well then I think we have the colors down what's next?" she asked her maid, "You must still choose the venue, send the invites, make you garments, pick out the rings, and finally pick out were you would like to have you honeymoon," said Donna.

The word honeymoon got stuck in Djinn's mind, she didn't want Damian to belong to Rachel and she would go to any means to make sure the wedding doesn't happen.

Rachel and Damian were finishing up the details then Djinn spilled wine on Rachels dress.

"Oh, my goodness I'm so sorry," said Djinn with a fake innocent voice.

"Oh, its ok, it was an accident" Rachel replied.

"I'll be right back Damian I just need to go change" Rachel said to Damian.

"Alright, I'll wait for you here beloved" replied Damian.

Rachel gave him a smile when he called her 'Beloved' they were starting to get close after they kissed. Djinn went to change quickly and went to go see Damian to try to beg him not to get married.

"Dami, can I come in?" she asked.

"Sure, what do you need?" he said.

She went in and got on the floor in front of him, "Please, please don't get married Damian!" she blurted out.

"What are you talking about" he asked with confusion.

"I love you; I want to be with you, and I don't want her to take you away from me!!" she yelled out.

"Djinn I don't feel the same about you, I love Rachel" he confessed.

Little did they know Rachel was listening to their conversation and decided to enter, "Damian I'm back" she said with a smile but then when she came in Djinn jumped her. Rachel knows how to fight so she blocks her and the guards come in and drag Djinn away.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU RACHEL" she yelled at her.

To be continued ......

Hello my loves I'm back, I found out I was spelling Djinn wrong it was with two n's, lol, what should we do about Djinn should she be executed or escape tell me in the comments. ❤❤❤

Check out @devilinyoureye stories, they are amazing