Caught

Raven Prov. 

I could not believe what had just happened, I always thought Djinn was a nice person, I guess not everyone has a positive light in them. But when I first met her, I felt a jealous vibe coming from her so I shouldn't have been so surprised.

My father was informed of the incident and sent the investigators to questions her. Damian walked me back to my room and kissed me goodnight, he wanted to question Djinn for himself since she was part of his father's kingdom. 

And while they were questioning Djinn, Donna was helping me change into my night gown.

Damian Prov.

I was so surprised when Djinn tried to jump Raven, I knew she was crazy but not that crazy. But I wanted to question her because if she was as bold to attack Raven then maybe she was the one behind all of the assassinations against her.

"Dami, you have to get me out of here, please I acted out of character and let jealousy consume me please help", said Djinn begging on the floor.

I glared at her for a moment before I asked, "Were you the one behind all of the attacks on Raven".

"NO, that wasn't me, I swear to you as hard as that may seem I didn't do it" she said crying.

"Then why did you try to jump her if you're not the culprit" I asked her.

"Because I've known you longer than her and out friendship is so strong tha-" I cut her off.

"What friendship, YOU forced your way into MY life, for once I am happy with someone other any my family. We were never friends and stop spreading rumors that we love each other, I'm not stupid I know it was you who said it" I say walking away.

I wanted to blame her and lock her up, but if she really didn't try to assonate Raven then she can't be held for those crimes. I need to decide with my father what to do on this matter.

--------------------------------------------------

Bruce, Damian, & Trigon

B - King Trigon decided to hold a meeting between me, Damian, and him to discuss about Djinn. He wanted answers out of her which Damian said he will provide.

T - "So Prince Damian do you have anything to report about Djinn, did she confess?".

D - " Yes King Trigon but unfortunately it's not a lot, Djinn said she attacked the Princess out of jealousy because of our upcoming marriage".

B - "Djinn has always been a spoiled girl because of her family, those people are snakes when it comes to power".

T - "But was she the one behind the attacks on my daughter?".

D - " She said she wasn't responsible for all of the accidents, she only admitted she willingly attacked Raven because of her rage".

T - Sigh* "Well if Djinn didn't do it then who could it be?". 

B - "So what shall we do with Djinn, King Trigon?".

T - "Well since she wasn't behind all of the attacks, I'll let her go but she will have guards follow her just in case, and I don't want her anywhere near my daughter".

B - "Very well".

------------------------------------------------------

SOMEWHERE ELSE

"Raven ... is ......MINE!!"

To be continued ...................

HI EVERYONE, sorry it took so long to post again, its been almost a year now, but I'm happy to say I will but updating often now. Until then enjoy my loves❤️❤️❤️👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

P.S. Check out @FandomPride101 latest book "Fated" is sooo good!!