Zatara

The Zatara's are a magical family including John Constantine who is married to Zatana, her cousin Zachary has had a crush on Raven since they first met years ago, but his family was worried that his love might turn into obsession. 

Trigon's and the Zatara's ancestors forbid marriage between each other afraid evil would sprout from too much power combined. It was an agreement both families agreed on to avoid problems with each other.

John's Prov.

"Are we there yet, this carriage ride is taking forever" wined Zach

"Pacience Zacary its just a matter of time before we get there" said Giovanni Zatara aka Zatana's father and my in-law.

"I passed patience hours ago, I have to stop that wedding" Zach declared.

"Bugger off mate, we have said a thousand times its NOT going to happen" i said frustrated with the boy.

"But I love her" he replied.

"siningniq" Zee spelled him to sleep.

"Finally, some peace and quiet" I said.

"We are gonna have to take care of this problem Giovanni, this can't go on forever" I told the old man.

"I know John, I'll deal with it later" he responded.

This kid is going to start a war with Trigon if he doesn't get his act together, I fear for the future what might happen.

Zach has had a crush on Raven since the day he laid eyes on her. At first was brushed it off as a joke because they were so young, but not its just serious and annoying.

Zach's Prov.

Raven.

She is the love of my life but she doesn't feel the same, if I couldn't be happy with her then no one could.

I don't want to harm her but if I can't change her mind, I'll have no other choice but to get rid of her.

Just thinking of someone else starting a life with her made my blood boil. Her beauty is beyond compare and her personality is that of an angel mixed with a bit of pride.

I wonder if I could get rid of her suitor, would she look my way, would she beg me to take her as my wife and mate for life. 

The thought of it gave me a chill, could she really belong to me. I could only imagine.

The both of us dressed in white with her carrying out second child and my playing with my firstborn. I would do anything for that moment, ANYTHING.

To be continued.........

Hello, hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the long wait. Until the next one my lovelies.