Love at First Sight

❤❤The song just felt right❤❤

Damian Prov.

"Don't move Damian you have to look perfect" said my mother, "Mother, may I ask why if I never dress this formal for any ball what makes this one so special?" I ask her. "You'll see" she replied.

(Time Skip)

"Where exactly are we going and how long will it take to get there, ridding in a carriage for took long makes me sick" asked Dijn, ever since I met her at her families ball she has stuck to me. She always complains when something bothers her and she never lets any female get near me which I didn't care because I was never a type of guy who is attracted to women. Anyway since her family was also invited to this ball, she decided to take a ride in our carriage with me.

When we entered the gates of the castle I could not hide my surprised face, I have never seen a castle this grand.

"Welcome to Hell Hall Castle your majesties" a friendly old man greeted us, "Um why is this place called Hell Hall Castle" asked Dijn, we all gave a quiet sign 'who asks these kinds of questions' I thought.

"Well this castle has a very long hist-" "Never mind I don't want to waste time talking about this" Djin interrupted. I could not believe this woman. "Of course please follow me" he said.

"When we entered everything was decorated so beautifully and people were talking about a girl,' I bet she beautiful' 'I hope this will be a very special day for her'. I was wondering what they were talking about. 

"Father what are these people talking about?" I ask him, "Well the princess of course" he replied. "What do you mean princess, the kingdom of Azarath doesn't have a princess only princes." I tell him. "You will see" that's all he told me.

Before I could ask anything else the trumpets blew and everyone's attention was turned to the doors. The old man that greeted us was in front "May I present the King Trigon and Queen Arella, rulers of our kingdom" he said then the doors opened to show the king and queen.

When they took their seats, the door closed again "I present the sons of Azarath, the princes John, Jared, Joshua, Jim, Jacob, and James" he said and six men came out and took there seats next to the king and queen.

"And finally it is my honor to introduce our princess and gem of this kingdom, Princess Rachel of Azarath" I could not believe what came through those doors, a beautiful woman with raven hair, moonlight skin and amethyst eye's that I've never seen before, she was breathtaking.

Rachel Prov.

The doors opened and I walked in the ball room, everyone clapped as I came out. I looked around the crowed but I stopped at a pair of beautiful emerald eye's, I handsome man was smiling at me and I could not help but smile back, he was so handsome and cute.

I knew I was staring so I walked to the table my family was sitting at, "Happy Birthday my child" said my father "Happy Birthday sis" said my brothers. Then two adults who looked like royalty walked up "Happy Birthday Princess Rachel" they said in unison, "Thank You" I replied".

Then they walked up to my father and he nodded which was weird, anyway me and my brothers decided to dance. After a while we went to get drinks and on the way everyone kept greeting me and telling me happy birthday, but then that handsome guy I saw earlier walked up to me.

"Hello princess Rachel, its a pleasure to meet you" he bowed, "Hello and thank you for coming prince- um" "Damian, my name is Damian, I'm from the kingdom of Gotham" he said, we kept talking until a girl came over, "Hi you must be princess Rachel its so nice to meet you, have you met prince Michel he is so cute" she said very fast and with her arm around Damian's.

"And who might you be?" I ask nicely, "Oh sorry, I'm Djin my father is the Duke of Gotham" she said "Well its nice to meet you" I say.

"May I have everyone's attention" said my father like he was about to give a speech but King Bruce was next to him for some reason.

"I would love to say happy birthday my dear daughter, in you I see our future, and I see a great ruler who will take care of our kingdom" my father said with happiness, I couldn't help but smile to his words.

"I also have an announcement to make, for years the kingdom of Azarath and Gotham have been wanting to form a bond, and we are proud to say we have found our solution" I was confused to what they were saying.

"From this moment on, Princess Rachel and Prince Damian are now engaged" everyone clapped and I could not believe what I was hearing, I barely met him and now I was engaged to him.

Damian Prov.

I could not believe what I was hearing, we only met a few minutes ago now this happened, well not that I was complaining about marrying a beautiful women but still. I looked over to her and she had a small smile and her face with a bit of blush.

Everything was going fine until ...

"HOLD ON!!"

To be continued .....

I hope you all like this chapter, I might be late on posting because I'm planning my b-day party (15) but I'll try to post when I can, until then my pretties❤❤🥰🥰