Problems

Raven Prov.

"HOLD ON" someone yelled out, and everyone stared at the Duke of Gotham. His face was red, "King Bruce, may I speak to you in private?" he asked. Everyone was continuing the party while they went to go talk and my father joined them.

"Well this was unexpected " said a husky voice behind me, it was Damian. "Yes it is" I say back holding back my blush. "Well would you care for a dance, its the least I could do for all of this" he says, I smile at him take his hand. and the waltz begins.

Soon after everyone joined in, and I could see Djin glaring at me like if she wanted to kill me. I smile at her and continue dancing with Damian.

Bruce Prov.

We walked to Trigon's study and shut the door, "Duke Anthony I did not appreciate you did" said trigon.  "I'm sorry your highnesses but Djin and prince Damian have been in love for years" he says which I know is a lie, Damian does everything to get away from her.

"Duke Anthony this betrothal was made since my daughter was a new born" says Trigon, "Could Djin be his mistress?" he asked. Me and the king look at each other and I say "Its up to Damian if he wants a mistress, other than that he and the princess will be married at the end of the month".

Duke Anthony and his whole family were the same, they were gold diggers, they always tried to get money out of everything.

Arella Prov.

Trigon, Bruce, and Duke Anothny all walked in the ballroom, Trigon took a seat next to me and I asked "What happened in there?" "The Duke wants the prince to take his daughter as his mistress if not his wife" he tells me. "Why would he even ask that, that family must have problems" I say.

I kept my eyes on Rachel and Damian, they were happily dancing on the dance floor. But I wondered, will they gain something out this marriage. Then I saw them walk out to the garden entrance, well they might as well get to know each other, I thought.

I hope you all Like this chapter, P.E class is the only one I can use to write.🥰🥰❤❤