So it Begins

Hey, I am updating these few chapters to add to the story and update it to my writing style with a bit of help I will be writing more chapters shortly, but please bear with me as some of the plot changes a little bit. I hope everyone enjoys the story. You all are fantastic, and I appreciate each and everyone one of you.

Another day, another minute, another hour another ghost. Danny Fenton was sitting in class trying to listen to Mr. Lancer drone on about the book To Kill a Mocking Bird. Suddenly Danny's eyes widen as a shiver ran up his spine and out of his mouth came a blue wisp. Danny raised his hand, and Mr. Lancer looked at his student and sighed.

"Yes, Mr. Fenton"

"May I go to the bathroom?"

"Yes, Mr. Fenton but if-"

Before Mr. Lancer could finish his sentence, Danny was out the door, running to what Mr. Lancer believed to be the bathroom. He quickly transformed into his alter ego Danny Phantom and flew out to see who caused his ghost sense to go off.

"Hello, baby pop," a voice said behind the halfa

Danny growled and muttered under his breath Ember and got ready to fight.

"Hey" Ember put her hands up in defense "I'm not here to fight."

Danny didn't believe her "Then why are you here?"

"I'm here because I want to talk," Ember said calmly.

"About?" Danny said cautiously

"Well, the other day I was flying around in your world taking in the night when I heard singing, and I was curious. I flew to the source, but I quickly realized it was you. I didn't know you could sing or play guitar."

"Oh, you heard that?" Danny grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck "Did you, by chance, hear the lyrics?"

"Yea, you're really-"

"Please, don't tell anyone."

"I understand why people haven't realized the truth, but why have you not told anyone about it?"

"Because people will get curious and start trying to help, namely Sam and Tucker, and they wouldn't stop until they knew and would keep pressuring."

"And what is wrong with that?"

"My real parents is enough to scare anyone, and it's complicated on the whole thing."

"You know who they are?"

Danny shook his head as his reply.

"If you don't mind me asking, who are your real parents?"

"Well, from what I found my father was a man named Steve, but he died before I was born. My mom, well I couldn't find a name but I know what she looks like and I eventually want to find her. There is one more thing, and you cannot freak out loudly when I tell you this, but when my dad died, he became a ghost, specifically Skulker."

"Whoa..." Ember was shocked for a moment then just looked confused. "I can understand why you wouldn't want to broadcast that, but does Skulker know that he is your father?"

"Well, no, when my mom found out she was pregnant with me she also found out about what happened to my dad, she knew she couldn't take care of me on her own, so she found a doorstep and it turned out to be Jack and Maddie Fenton and she left."

"That does seem right why would want to find her?"

"Mainly answers about why she did and then also found out about my past a little bit more."

"Well, hopefully, you find her so you get your answers. I have one more question; would you be willing to sing in front of people?"

"Ember, I am not that good to do all that."

"I think you're good, maybe even as good as me..." Ember started to blush.

*RIIIING*

"Crap," Danny said "Can we talk more about this later please?"

"Yea, sure meet me back at my lair, and we can head over to Kitty's and Johnny's." Ember said and flew off

Danny thought What do Johnny and Kitty have to do with this?