Worried Friends

Danny raced back to the school and ran into the classroom that now has been emptied of students and a teacher. Danny looked around the room trying to find his things, but he couldn't find it. Not wanting to get in detention with Mr. Lancer, Danny went to find his friends. Once he got to his locker Tucker and Sam were there, and Sam handed over Danny's things.

"What happened?" Sam questioned

"Strangely nothing it was just Ember wanting to warn me about trouble going on in the ghost zone, so I am going to check it out after school today." Danny lied not wanting to reveal too much.

"Ember? Warning you about trouble? I don't know Danny that sounds suspicious do you think she is planning something? Maybe we should come with you." Sam said

"No, it's ok for now. I will call you if there is any trouble. I am going to see if she is telling the truth or not."

"Are you sure?" Sam said Worriedly

"Yes, Sam I will be careful."

"Fine, Tuck and I will be on standby if you need us."

"Yea, dude we can't live without our best friend."

"Thank you, guys I really do appreciate it."

As soon as school was over, Danny called his parents letting him know he would be staying over at Tuck's until tomorrow. They told him to make sure homework is done first, he agreed and headed for the ghost zone toward the rock stars lair. He landed on her territory and thought This will be interesting...

Ember's second chanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें