Prologue

Hello everyone, it has been a year since I said this, but I am back revamping this story a little bit adding a little more to it, hopefully you will enjoy it. I had this idea after going through what I had written years ago, my bad sorry it too so long I'm fixing it now though, this is just a small set-up of what I am thinking. Thanks to anyone who is still interested in reading this story, hopefully the changes wont be horrible I am still keeping the basics and the plot, just more to the story with *hopefully* better writing. Enjoy the prologue to Ember's Second Chance, sorry it is a bit short, but the chapters should be longer. Thanks

Danny Fenton sat by his window with his acoustic guitar in hand striking each cord to make sure they were properly in tune. A gentle breeze swept into his room rustling the pile of homework, and he would get to it...eventually, the loudest stressful thing is that he could still hear his parents yelling about his grades in his senior year of high school. Throughout the years, they believed it might have been a phase or just a teen being a teen, but as the years went by they began to believe their son must not be working hard enough; the truth of why his grades sucked was too much to say out loud to them. After properly tuning the guitar, he pressed his fingers into the chords on the neck of the instrument and strummed playing different notes to produce the beautiful sound and he let himself go for a little why singing to a song no one will ever hear. As the sun set he gently closed his window and got to work on the pile of homework. The ghost will likely keep him up, the least he could do is get some homework done...or at least try.

In the distance a ghost lurked by stunned by the instrumental music that flowed through the pleasant air. As she flew back to the Ghost Zone, she thought longingly about some of the lyrics to the quiet song. The ghosts genuinely thought they knew the young halfa and believed he had it all, but they were wrong. She genuinely wanted to know more, but she didn't want to be automatically sucked into the container. She will undoubtedly find him and will, hopefully, be able to talk to him.

I seriously hope this sets the story up well I fixed it up even more and I hope it sounds better and flows better. side note about life that is super exciting is I bought a house! So excited and so happy. anyway on to the next chapters and hope to be able to end the story.