𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗

Giovanni's pov(the father)

I was was working when I was interupted by the ringing of my phone I was surprised because no one ever call me on this phone except my family if any other person wanted to speak to me they would call me on my work phone and they are all here in the house so they wouldn't call me.... I guess ."Hello?" "Are you Giovanni de luca" "Yes, who's asking" "I'm officer Danvers from LA police department. And I was calling to ask if you wanted to take custody of your daughter Alexa de luca as her foster parents died"

I was shocked we kept searching for my daughter after we found out the truth about what really happened the day we sent her away. We found out 3 years after we sent her away."Yes, yes I will take custody of her" "perfect we'll send her to New York as soon as we tell her" I agreed and hung up. Time to tell my sons. I called all of them to the living room. I opened the door and as soon as I did they all started asking questions about why are they here. When we sent her away we all became distant we didn't do anything together any more in other words we are broken and only she can fix that.

"Why are we here dad?"
"Is everything okay?"
"Is there something wrong?"
"Will you all shut the fuck up and let dad explain?" Alessandro angrily said shutting them up
"I got a call today" As soon as I said that they all had worried expressions and all their heads snapped towards Blaze and he rolled his eyes"It's nothing bad" as soon as they heard that their attention turned towards me again
"It's Alexa they found her after her foster parents died. She's coming home." I said smiling. They all had a look of guilt and regret in their eyes but also happiness.

Alessandro's pov.

My princess is coming back . I feel bad about how we treated her before she was sent away because of us. We all miss her so much but we hurt her we believed this bitch of a mother over our baby sister and the day we sent her away we saw it in her eyes she have had enough I Know she won't be the same Lexi we once know but this time we won't hurt her. we will protect her from any danger.

Vincenzo's pov.

My farfalla is coming home. Will she remember us ? Will she remember what we did to her? Will she be the same or not? All these questions were running inside my mind and No one can answer them except my farfalla.

Matteo's pov

She's coming back . But what if something happens to her because of us it will be our fault we can't hurt her again . This is a bad idea our enemies will target her she's gonna be in danger. What if she gets kidnapped I can't lose her again.

Andrew's pov

I don't know how I should feel about her coming back again. We all weren't the same after we sent her away but if our enemies knew we are attached to her they will target her I can't let this happen so I'm keeping my distance.

Blade's pov.

It doesn't feel real hearing that. We have been searching for my little princess for seven years and we couldn't find her not even the best hacker It was like she disappeared.I can't wait to have her back.

Blaze's pov.

If she gets close to us she'll be in danger . We all already hurt her enough we don't want her getting kidnapped because of us I'll try to stay away from her as much as I can because the closer she is the more danger she's in she doesn't deserve that. And we definitely don't deserve her. I need to stay away. I'm doing it for her

Blake's pov.

My bambina is coming back home . I miss her so much but will she hate us for what we did will she remember us I really hope she does. I will work for her forgiveness.

Noah's pov.

I'm jumping from happiness. I can't believe they finally found her. she's alive she's not dead. We all lost hope at some point while searching for her because some of the best hackers in the world couldn't find her. It was like she was never even born.

Austin's pov.

My sister is finally coming . I missed her so much I don't know if she will remember us but I don't even know if I want her to after what we did . I just want her to trust us again. I really hope she does.

Giovanni's pov.
"You can't bring her back it will be dangerous" Matteo said and Blaze and Andrew nodded in agreement
"She already on her way Vincenzo you'll pick her up from the airport and to make it clear you will treat her good all of you and we can protect her we are all capable of doing that" They all nodded

Little did they know she has already been in way worse shit than they have imagined

______________________________________
A/N
The third chapter what do you think?
Thank you for reading ❤️😊
Comment and vote please
Byee
Love you all♥️