𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

  After I reached home yesterday I was bombarded with questions by the elders like how did I afford the cars?How I learned how to drive and when? I just ignored all the questions and got up stairs going inside my room and slamming the door. I mean you can always blame it on the hormones.

I woke up early today because of my cramps so I decided to get up and make breakfast First I dismissed the chef then I started cooking. I did bacon , boiled eggs, scrambled eggs for who doesn't like the boiled ones and pancakes an hour later they all came in except for Noah and Austin.

They came in five minutes after the others and sat down, they tasted the food "That doesn't taste like normal who did this food?" Giovanni asked. "I did the food do you not like it " I said letting a few tears fall from my eyes as I said before blame it on the hormones. "No no we didn't mean it that way It's perfect right guys?" Vincenzo said " yeah it's even better than the ones Jeremy does" Austin added I smiled.

Did I forget to mention that I can't cook like really I suck at cooking. I mean that can be payback right. I kinda feel sorry for them tho.There is this time I tried to bake a cake once and I forgot to add baking powder and another time I put salt instead of sugar. Another time I was literally gonna burn the house down but that's a story for another time.

"Are you not going to eat?" Noah asked "No I ate before you woke up" I'm not lying I really did eat an apple and .................................................
.................................................................................a Nutella jar. I went up stairs to take a shower then stayed in my room for some time.

𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓸'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

The food tasted so bad but when we saw that she was about to cry we told her it tasted good and started eating it. I mean we didn't have a choice. It actually surprised me no us that she showed emotions other than anger. The food tasted even worse than when Blake thought it was a good idea to make noodles I mean you literally do nothing you just pour the water on it but he managed to do it wrong.

After we all finished eating Alexa looked surprised and said something that shocked us all and made us want to kill her "Oh my god you all really ate it I thought I can't cook but as they say people learn after sometime" "well sorella you obviously didn't"Austin said and she laughed.I am beginning to think that something is seriously wrong with her. We all got up everyone went to their room to throw up probably.

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

After staying awake for four hours I decided that I needed to sleep. So I did just that and I woke up at 8 pm. I got down stairs because I needed something to eat. I found some spaghetti in the microwave and Damien beside the fridge. WAIT WHAT DAMIEN!!??? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ASSHOLE DOING HERE!!??

He was staring at my body. Oh shit I forgot that I'm only wearing a hoodie that just reached my mid thighs "eyes up here pretty boy" I grumbled as I turned around to heat the spaghetti."so you think I'm pretty huh?" "No of course not in fact I think you are ugly" "Whatever helps you sleep at night 'pretty girl' " he said air quoting pretty girl "oh I Know" I said with a natural expression he rolled his eyes and got out of the kitchen.

The microwave ringed signing that my food is done. I sat down on a stool and scrolled through my Instagram while eating my food. I finished then made my way to the living room. I opened the door and as soon as I opened it I saw all my cousins and my brothers friends"not today" I said as I closed the door and went back to my room.

I wasted alot of time on my phone scrolling through reels but then I got bored and decided to go to the music room. I reached there and It looked exactly the same nothing changed. I sat on the piano and decided to sing 'tears of gold' for faouzia.

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩☝︎☝︎☝︎

Mama always told me that I was too naive
Gave away my trust for pennies.

I said don't you worry
Didn't think that I'll be
Broken down and crying help me
Wrecked? Check
Heart? In debt

All you do is come around
Just came here to collect

Wrecked? Check
Heart? In debt

Don't you know that I cried tears of gold for you?
I sit here poor for you
Collect my pennies and my dimes
That's why you love it when I cry.

Platinum love for you
I'd give no less for you
Generosity is my enemy
So I'm broke and your heart's rich
Because of me

Know that this is my fault
Gave a little too much
Knew that this was gonna happen
But I'm not gonna lie
You can make me cry thousand times

I come on in back like
What is going on with my head?
Wrecked? Check
Heart? In debt

All you do is come around
Just came here to collect
Wrecked? Check
Heart? In debt
Don't you know that I cried tears of gold for you?

I sit here poor for you
Collect my pennies and my dimes
That's why you love it when I cry
Platinum love for you
I'd give no less for you
Generosity is my enemy
So I'm broke and your heart's rich
Because of me.

And the worst part is I'd do it all over again
No, the worst part is, I know it's never gonna end
I keep coming right back like a maniac

And the worst part is I'd do it all over again
No, the worst part is, I know it's never gonna end
I keep coming right back like a maniac.

I cried tears of gold for you
I sit here poor for you
Collect my pennies and my dimes
That's why you love it when I cry
Platinum love for you
I'd give no less for you
Generosity is my enemy
So I'm broke and your heart's rich
Because of me.

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

We were all sitting in the living room when we heard singing. We went to see the source and I didn't know what I felt at the moment, I don't think any of us did. I know I am sometimes rude to her but I love her. It broke my heart when I saw that she was crying. She didn't shaw alot of emotions since she came back maybe even none but I don't blame her. We were idiots that didn't think their mother would lie about anything. I mean she never treated any of us badly so when she told us what my sister did we believed her immediately, and that was our biggest mistake.

No one of us had forgiven their selves for what she did so I don't expect her to either.I just miss sleeping with her in my arms, making her laugh, putting a smile on her face and all the things families do. She finished the song and we all clapped for her and praised her "That was beautiful sorella" I said

She opened her eyes and looked at all of us then nodded"thanks" she said and got out of the room room.

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

I was too engrossed in singing that I didn't feel anyone entering the room. But when they clapped and praised me I couldn't help but feel embarrassed .Did they see me crying? ugghh I just hope not. I wiped my eyes and got of the chair and replied by a thanks then got out of the room.

Although I hate it but I think I am slowly forgiving them

______________________________________

First of all Ramadan Mubarak 💜

Hope you like this chapter.

please vote and comment

The next chapter is going to be Damien's pov.

Love you all 💖

Thank you for reading ❤️

Byeeeee