𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖍 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

Have you ever felt like after have you worked alot for something you and yet you had nothing, like you're back to square one. Everything you worked hard for is slowly falling apart, that's how I feel right now. I have spent the first year of being away hoping they would call me telling me how sorry they were, that they realized their mistakes but that never happened and slowly I realized that would never happen.They don't care, they don't want me anymore and they are happy without me.

My hope started fading away with time and When I came back here it reminded me of Alot of memories some were sad and some were happy . It made me angry.

Angry at my self for not hating them even after what they did I thought I hated them, I thought I didn't miss them but coming back here made me realize how much I actually missed them that I still feel something when I'm with them. I was beyond angry at them for acting normally like they did nothing ,for not apologizing thinking I would be the same girl I once was . They thought I would still be their 'princess'.

I was bored from sitting in the room doing nothing so I started painting,I have always loved painting it always helps me relax. I remember painting with Vincenzo when I was younger .

Her drawing ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Sometimes your worst enemy is your mind it keeps the memories of the people who hurt you locked inside

Sometimes your worst enemy is your mind it keeps the memories of the people who hurt you locked inside . Your mind gets to you and sometimes you have no control over it you just want to sink in the darkness. You try to fight the darkness but it always finds a way to consume you . You feel like you are drowning,like you can't breathe,like you are suffocating and no one is there to help, no one even knows what you're going through or what you're feeling. Even if they did they wouldn't care anyways. You begin to listen to all the voices inside your own mind until you give in and you welcome it because it won't ever go away . You feel like you can't complete fighting, you want to be free from your own mind, your own skin but that won't happen .

I got up went to the bathroom to shower then made my way to the bed to sleep.

I fell into a sleep full of nightmares. I woke up feeling like someone is talking to me and I felt like I am restrained I bolted awake and saw all my 'brothers' and 'father' surrounding my bed .

Alessandro and Matthew were pinning my hands down and Blake a Blade were pinning my legs down, Vincenzo was whispering sweet things in my ear. They released me from their grip when they saw that I am awake . We all kept starting at each other when one if them broke the silence "What the fuck was that?" You can guess who said that......... yeah you got it right Blaze "what was what??!!" I said acting clueless hoping they would drop it but of course nothing goes my way so guess what happened next yeah they didn't but at least the room was silent for now . They all looked at me with a ' Are you fucking kidding me' look I just rolled my eyes "you were having a fucking seizure" Andrew shouted"Okay?" " Okay!! That's all what you have to say" father dearest said "Ummm....yeah?" They looked at me like I was crazy I just looked back saying nothing "Just spit it out " Alessandro said but of course I won't back down this easily. I rolled my eyes again,He glared at me and I wanted them to get out so I told them "A nightmare It was a nightmare" they all looked at me waiting for farther explanation but of course I won't do that "now get out " I said getting up from my bed then pushing all of them out but they wouldn't budge I glared at them Austin, Noah , Blade and Blake held amusement in their eyes "This was a memory not a nightmare right " Vincenzo asked "Yeah " I then motioned for them to get out they all left leaving me alone to think about what's happening in my life. This nightmare 'memory' was about what Daniella did when I used to live here she would always hit me in places that would be covered by clothes like my stomach my thighs she would abuse me mentally and physically.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

The De lucas all couldn't sleep that night knowing that someone hurt their principessa. They were all deep in thought about what happened to their baby sister they knew it was something bad. They wanted to know what made her this way they know it was partly their fault but what else happened that made their princess this way.

But as they say
Curiosity killed the cat

______________________________________

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣6 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜??
𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 ?
𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
807 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤
𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝
𝕓𝕪𝕖 𝕓𝕪𝕖