𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗10

꧁𝖦𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍꧂

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿.

I woke to the familiar sound of birds chirping, Just kidding I woke up to the sound of my alarm I wanted to turn it off but guess what I did ........ snooze, I put it on snooze. (I hate when this happens and I almost do it every day and then I'm like WTF).

Anyway I just left the phone and went to take a shower. I didn't wash my hair because I washed it yesterday.

After I got out of the bathroom I went to get dressed I wore a beige sweater and a black denim skirt and long knee high boots.I curled my hair and put eyeliner. I mean first impression matters.

 I mean first impression matters

I got down stairs and was met with literally all my brothers standing there

I got down stairs and was met with literally all my brothers standing there."morning"I said "Good morning we're leaving in 30 minutes go have breakfast"Blake said I nodded then made my way to the kitchen took an apple and sat down. I kept scrolling through Instagram until Blake told me that they're leaving.I made my way outside and we all got in two cars. Blade and blaze got in the grey car while me and Blake and Austin and Noah got in the black one, Blake was driving.

 Blade and blaze got in the grey car while me and Blake and Austin and Noah got in the black one, Blake was driving

We made our way to school we were listening to bodak yellow by cardi b

We made our way to school we were listening to bodak yellow by cardi b. Blaze and Blake reached first followed by us . My brothers got out of the car then I followed. All boys looked at me with lust while All the girls looked at me with jealousy and disgust?? yeah whatever but on the other hand they looked at my brothers with lust and even love. OMG, my brothers are popular. This is gonna be hard.

We started making our way inside the school ,All eyes were still on us.
"You're supposed to go get your schedule" Blaze said "Okay " "wait I'm coming with you " Noah said I nodded and followed him.

We went to the office there was a lady sitting behind the desk texting on her her phone and chewing a gum out loud her mouth was opened and it was disgusting. I mean we shouldn't judge people we didn't even talk to her yet "Excuse me" she ignored me and rolled her eyes ,so this time I shouted" I SAID EXCUSE ME" . She looked taken aback about my outburst even Noah did "I want my schedule and I suggest you act nicer the next time before I ruin the nose job you look like you just got." Forget what I said about judging people she is a Bitch. "Name? " She said while glaring at me "Alexa....Alexa de Luca " Noah said while glaring at that Bitch "And I advise you to talk to her with respect next time" she looked scared I mean I would if I was threatened by a mafia yeah......no just kidding I won't, they're not even that scary I guess but still I can kill them if I want however, I won't because I'm so kind , generous I know. Anywaaaaay she printed the schedule and gave it to me . "Do you want me to give you a tour?" He said with hope lacing his voice so I agreed he smiled widely and started the tour.

He kept asking me normal questions Like my favorite color, song genre, series,movie I mean it doesn't even need a genius anything for marvel would do it moving on that's pretty much how the tour went him asking me and me answering without hesitation like not at all "Was your life good? " "pass" "Did you love your foster parents" say what now "Pass" I mean you get me right that doesn't even count as hesitation so I didn't lie .

We finished the tour and I had physics in the first period wait who the fuck does that, Not normal people of course.

I knocked but then I literally barged in yeah but manners comes first you know "you're late" the old man said he actually looked like Jerry's uncle with that mustache does he ever cut it , it's longer than my bangs but eh whatever I'm not judging just describing anyway I decided to reply "Yeah thanks for pointing that out" He was fuming I swear I saw smoke come out of his ears but he said nothing so I decided to break the silence " I'm new here" "Introduce yourself and try not to be late again" he said ,I rolled my eyes and started introducing my self " I'm Alexa de Luca 15 years old annnnnd I don't like people so don't talk to me" I heard some gasps and saw some shocked expressions wait I can't be the only one that hates people here can I ?? Did they never see anyone that hated people before or what? But the question I got asked cleared it all " Are you the de Luca's sister ?" "Do they even have a sister?" so I guess my dearest brothers didn't tell anyone they have a sister . "Yeah I am got a problem with that?? " I said with a straight face and an emotionless tone ,they were shocked from the change of my demeanour and said no .

I made my way to an empty seat at the end of the class and sat down I put my airpods and listened to songs I was listening to woman for doja cat when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder I ignored it thinking they would get the idea and leave but no this mf did it again, I turned my head towards that person furiously he was tall with blue eye and black hair and tattoos covered his body "you're sitting in my seat" he was the most handsome person until he opened his fucking mouth why did he has to ruin the freaking view "Are you deaf" ughh here we go.........

______________________________________
Okay so seriously I'm so sorry for not updating earlier. After exams I got sick and didn't have any energy to do anything like I literally wrote the title like a month ago in hopes of writing it but I didn't so I'm really sorry .
Thank you for understanding and being patient.
Tell me if you enjoyed the chapter .
Thank you for reading ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎
vote and comment❣︎❣︎❣︎