𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

"At first we blamed Daniella but then we saw that Daniella didn't do it alone we helped her even if we didn't want to. We believed her,and went against our youngest child without thinking twice." My father said and at that moment I decided to make my presence known

"I don't think you even though once for the matter " I said with no emotions although I couldn't get what I just heard out of my mind. I knew I would be thinking about it for sometime.

They all turned their heads towards me I thought they might have a whiplash. "You are here" my father said. I looked around then looked back at him "no I'm not " I said rolling my eyes "I meant to say weren't you supposed to be asleep" "Guess what I fall asleep then wake up, Were you wishing I was dead?" I asked raising my eyebrows" No you know what never mind " he said "So umm..... how about a movie night " Blaze asked. Almost every one agreed except the oldies but they agreed eventually.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Noah asked "Alexa will choose " Alessandro told him "okay" I replied. They all got up and everyone started heading to the movie room.

(Imagine that it's bigger than that and it's all couches)

We all sat down I was sitting between Alessio and Damien. "So what do you want to watch" Alessandro asked. "AVENGERS It's been so long since I saw them". We played the Avengers then age of Ultron. I was surprised that they are still awake I thought they would get bored and sleep but they didn't. We then watched civil war and I kept fangirling over Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan and Tom Holland.

It was morning now but we were still watching infinity war. I kept saying how hot Tom Hiddleston is and I received glares from all of them even Damien. What the heck is wrong with this guy!? I was trying to fight sleep so I can watch Avengers endgame but my eyes gave up on me and I fell asleep I felt someone pulling me closer so I won't hurt my neck I didn't think so much of it I just wanted to rest so I snuggled closer to whoever that was.
𝓥𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓷𝔃𝓸'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

By the third film we were all tired but we didn't want to sleep. We didn't want to make her feel alone again. I know this won't change anything but we are trying.

In the middle of the fourth film we saw her snuggle closer to Damien and then she slept. As much as it pissed us of how close they were we didn't want to disturb her sleep. I brought a blanket and covered both of them with it as Damien too fell asleep and then I turned of the movie. All of them decided to sleep in the movie room so they all got blankets and slept. This was the first time in ten years that we spent as a family. I went back to my place and adjusted my self to sleep.

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿.

My eyes fluttered open as soon as I felt something moving. I found my self in Damien's arms then I looked around to see everybody sleeping here. I tried to get out of his grip but it was strong . I eventually succeeded tho , I checked the time and it was four Pm. I took a shower then went back down stairs to find them still sleeping. So as the good sister I am I decided to wake them up my way.

I got a water spray and filled it with Ice cold water and the went to the movie room and started spraying them with it. "Wakey wakey rise and shine" I smiled and continued spraying them followed by the series of curses from all of them. Some in Italian and some in English and Damian in Spanish.

They all kept looking daggers at me while I kept laughing. Their faces were enough to make me fall into more fits of laughter. Damien looked at Blade then smirked I turned around to take my leave and the next thing I know I'm in the pool ."That's what you get for spraying water at us little sister" " BUT I JUST SPRAYED WATER ON YOU, YOU THREW ME IN THE POOL" I shouted glaring at him.They rolled their eyes then left "need some help?" Damien asked while smirking at me "no" I shot back giving him an annoyed look. He got inside while laughing and I followed after.

I went to my room and washed my body then got changed again. I checked the messages from Alec. He informed me yesterday that I have a fight today at 1 am. I kept scrolling through Instagram and when I got bored I switched to TikTok until it was 7:55 PM. Dinner is supposed to be at 8 pm so I got down and headed to the dining room everyone was there even Damien. Isn't he leaving!!?? I sat down next to Noah and begun eating in silence.

After I was done eating I went back to my room and started drawing till it was 12 am. They came in to check on me from time to time but the last time they checked I told them that I'm going to sleep so I hope they don't come in here when I'm not here. I got dressed in a black and white outfit and a black mask to cover my face then sneaked out and drove my motorcycle. I reached there by 12:50 so I had ten minutes

Alec was waiting for me by the entrance. I walked towards him"hey Alec"  I greeted the  he hugged me and we started heading to the changing rooms he told me everything about the opponent I'm fighting "his name is tiger and he has an injury in his right arm and there are rumors going around that he was shot in his left leg" I nodded and as soon as he finished I heard my name being called in the ring. so I got on it and scanned the crowd but I didn't have enough time as he was already Infront of me.

I waited for him to have the first hit and as expected he threw the first hit but I dodged it and round kicked him then I punched him in the right shoulder and kicked him behind his knee. He fell down and I followed as I continued to punch him repeatedly until he lost conscious.

It was announced that I'm the winner and the cheers were deafening. I got off the ring and met Alec I gotta say the bets were high I gave Alec half of the money I got and headed out after saying bye. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE" SOMEONE SHOUTED

As soon as I got out I was met with a familiar pair of ice blue eyes That were fuming in anger.

______________________________________

D𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤 much.❦︎❦︎❦︎

𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙗𝙮𝙚