𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

Thank you for 8k reads love you all so much❤️❤️

Damien's photo☝︎☝︎

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿.

"you're sitting in my seat" he was the most handsome person until he opened his fucking mouth why did he has to ruin the freaking view "Are you deaf" ughh here we go.........

I rolled my eyes "I don't see your name written on it" I said while looking around pretending to search for his name. "So you're also blind" He said his mouth turning upwards into a smirk , wait what , what does that mean???!! He removed my books and pointed to the desk he really has his name written on it WTF that's not even... Ugh well but now I know his name . "In that case I don't care you can sit anywhere else" .

He rolled his eyes and then sat in an empty desk beside me while he had other multiple choices he fucking decided to sit beside me I gave my attention back to the teacher I knew everything he is saying but it distracted me from that asshole sitting beside me he kept poking me in my shoulder okay that's enough"What TF do you want?" I whisper yelled "A pen do you have a pen or no?" He said his eyes filled with amusement and a smirk on his lips oh how much I would like to wipe that smirk of "we're literally half way through the section why would you want to start writing now?" I said giving him a questioning look he shrugged" I didn't feel like writing" I gave him a confused look "but now you do??" "Yes I do?" I decided to just give him the pen because if I didn't we wouldn't end this discussion.

Five minutes later he started poking me again"what do you want now?" I said while glaring at him he smirked "I want a paper" he said casually "Why did you come if you don't have a paper or a pen?" "Because I decided to " what???!!! Whatever I've noticed just now that he didn't bring anything with him except cigarettes and his phone I rolled my eyes and gave him a paper I seem to be rolling my eyes alot.

The bell rang and I was grateful if I stayed one more minute with that guy he would have died. I got my things and sprinted out of the class to my next period. I found an empty seat beside a silver haired girl she looked cute she had silver hair and blue eyes . I made my way to sit there , As Soon as I sat down she started making small talk "Hey I'm Rose. What's your name?Are you new here?Do you like it here? I heard about the new girl, it's you right? I was so excited to meet you." She said all in one breath.

I wore a shocked expression this girl can really talk quickly"Uh....sorry I'm just a fast talker especially when I'm excited" she said while giving me a sheepish smile I smiled back "yeah I'm the new girl I guess. My name is Alexa." I answered deciding to leave out the fact that I'm the de Luca's sister she nodded happily "Nice to meet you " she said "nice to meet you too" I replied giving her a small smile. She asked me to join her and her friends for lunch so I agreed because I don't see anything wrong with it.

 She asked me to join her and her friends for lunch so I agreed because I don't see anything wrong with it

After two more periods it was lunch time. I decided to get some food first then search for Rose's table I got an apple and some juice and started looking around I saw her waving at me from a table at the end of the cafeteria .

I made my way over to them there was another girl sitting there and 2 boys "hey" I said "This is Alexa guys" "nice to meet you I'm Antonio but you can call me tony I'm Rose's boyfriend" " Nice to meet you too" I looked at the other girl" Oh yeah oh right I'm Charlotte" she smiled she seemed shy. " Dylan Anderson Charlotte's boyfriend Nice to meet you" " nice to meet you all " I smiled wow I seem to be smiling alot nowadays I sat down they started asking me some questions then they started saying funny moments of their days and talked about people they actually made me laugh and I started to like them but I can't trust them this quick.

We were interupted when the cafeteria doors slammed open and all the hall went silent and in walked my brothers and the Damian guy I rolled my eyes and stifled a laugh from escaping dramatic much.

I looked back and they all were starting at me "what?!!" "Do you know who are they?"Charlotte asked"you're new here so you don't know but stay away from them they are dangerous there are even rumours going around that they are the Italian Mafia " Rose said now I couldn't control it I burst out laughing and they were looking at me like I'm crazy I mean I am but I'm kinda offended.

Then I found them looking behind me all having shocked expression on their faces I looked behind me and saw Noah "hey Alexa did anyone bother you?" "No and I can handle my self so thanks for asking " I mean I guess that was a bit rude but they were rude too . He went back to their table. And when I looked back their all were looking at me their mouths hanging open "Wait you know them" Antonio asked "Yeah I'm their sister" If their mouths were open they jaws were on the floor now . " I never knew they had a sister " rose said "no I heard something about them having a sister but she got kidnapped" Dylan said kidnapped that's what people think happened wow I'm speechless. Suddenly I felt something getting spilled on me ok this bitch has done it .

 Suddenly I felt something getting spilled on me ok this bitch has done it

______________________________________𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 ♥︎♡︎𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥ꨄ︎ꨄ︎𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙❤︎❤︎I decided to write this to make up for the last late update because I still fe...

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 ♥︎♡︎
𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥ꨄ︎ꨄ︎
𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙❤︎❤︎
I decided to write this to make up for the last late update because I still feel bad cause I made you wait . Thanks for your support ❣︎❣︎❣︎

Have a nice day💜

b̆̈y̆̈ĕ̈ b̆̈y̆̈ĕ̈( ˘ ³˘)♥︎