Rock Chic Boy

Jay opened his eyes only to see a little piece of paper on the mattress in front of him.
"ready for a day with me?"

Jay turned slowly and hid the little message under his pillow.
He got up and headed to the kitchen.
Jungwon and mister dimple were waiting for him already.
Jay opened the fridge, took his bottle of coke and drank a bit, while looking at Jungwon. He was already dressed up in a gray t-shirt, a jeans jacket and black pants, ready to go.
"I'm sorry I'm not as fast as you. At what time did you wake up to be ready so early?" asked Jay, growling a bit because he was still half asleep.
"I wanted to plan a nice day for us, so I got up early. That's all" replied Jungwon softly.
Jay didn't know what to say. He was very happy to get all this attention from Jungwon, but he wasn't used to surprises like that.
"Can I at least know what we'll be doing?" he said, lifting his eyebrows.
"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you" replied Jungwon, as he unsuccessfully tried to wink.

Jungwon waited patiently in front of the house for Jay to dress up. He knew it would take a while because Jay likes taking his time choosing the perfect outfit.
Jungwon adviced him to choose something comfortable, but he knew Jay would want to look sharp.
Finally Jay got out of the house.
The weather was quite nice and the sun was shining.
A perfect day to be with jungwon.

They both went into the car and started chatting. Jay wanted to be exclusively alone with Jungwon, but he had to wait for them to arrive at destination. Hopefully, it didn't take long.
Jay spent the whole trip focusing on his talk with Jungwon and didn't even pay attention to where they were heading.
They got out of the car and saw a beautiful scenery unfold in front of them.
They were on the bank of Han's river. Jay had already spent time near the river, but he didn't know this specific place.

"This is so peaceful

"This is so peaceful. How did you find this place?" asked Jay.
"I've never been here personally, but I heard that it's beautiful, so I decided to give it a shot." replied Jungwon
"Should we walk a bit?" suggested Jay.
"L E T APOSTROPHE S G O" replied an enthusiastic Jungwon.

Jay needed to move and to occupy his body. Talking to Jungwon was always easy, effortless. But this context was rather new and Jay was a bit nervous.
Walking helped a bit with that. They didn't talk at first, they just enjoyed the view and each other's company.
Slowly the decor started changing, as they got closer to the bridge in front of them.
"Would you like a break?" asked Jungwon, interrupting the silence.
"I'm okay thank you. But I have to admit that I am curious about what's next." said Jay.
"Well I wanted to eat lunch around here if it's okay for you? We can order something and enjoy the view while eating" offered Jungwon, staring at Jay.
"Deal. What do you want to eat?" said Jay, looking back at Jungwon.

They finally settled for some kimchi Jeon and chicken. They were sitting on a bench, Jay took his phone to order the food. As he opened the delivery app, Jungwon leaned closer to him.
It had happened many times before, but Jay was more aware of Jungwon this time. Jungwon placed his hand on Jay's to type and Jay felt his fingers burning. Thankfully Jungwon typed fast and soon they had ordered everything.
They waited on the bench, talking about their favorite moments of I-land.
"I love how we lost our minds cleaning the whole place" said Jungwon laughing.
"It wasn't possible anymore, I couldn't stand it being so unclean." replied Jay, as he was still angry about it.
"Oh I hadn't noticed you were so strict about that" joked Jungwon.
Jay just looked at him annoyed.
"Oh come on" said Jungwon poking Jay and laughing.
Jay tried hard keeping his pokerface but eventually couldn't resist him.
If you poke me, then I'm gonna poke you too.
And the dimples were practically asking to be poked anyway.
Their little game lasted until the food arrived. They enjoyed their meal together, when Jungwon was looking at Jay, the latter was always eating and vice versa.

"Ready for the next place?" asked Jungwon, when they were both finished with their food.
"Always" with you, said Jay.
Jungwon got up and led the way.
They walked for a bit in direction of the city. Soon they could see a big shopping center. Jay started smiling.
"So are we going shopping?" asked Jay, excited.
"What else could we possibly do rock chic Jay hyung ?" giggled Jungwon.

They spend the afternoon looking at clothes, trying some outfits under the careful supervision of said rock chic Jay Hyung. Jungwon wasn't that into fashion, but seeing Jay get excited over this shirt or those pants was really nice. He felt like a doll that Jay could dress and maybe undress one day?

They bought some of the clothes, and even found some for the other members as well.
"They keep taking my clothes anyway, so I might as well keep them all for myself no?" suggested Jay.
"Well you do look very cool in all of them, so I think you could if you want to" replied Jungwon. "I was thinking about a last stop before going home" he added.
"Okay let's go then" replied Jay smiling. Wait it's already the last stop?

Jungwon took his arm and guided Jay through smaller streets, until a little ice cream parlor.
"So will it be pistachio or choco mint today Jay hyung?" asked Jungwon.
"Hum.. I think I'll try the same as you today" replied Jay.
How does Jungwon know about the mint Choco thing?
Jungwon opened his eyes wide and nodded.
He asked for two Mom is an Alien.
They sat on a little couch and tried their dessert.
Jay was surprised, the ice cream was really good. I think I'll have it again, it tastes delicious.

Jungwon ate his dessert while looking at Jay. Time was running out and he wanted to enjoy the time he had alone with Jay the most. His eyes slipped from his face and focused on Jay's neck. It was moving because he was eating, and suddenly Jungwon started picturing his mouth on Jay's soft skin. He could feel his lips opening and his- A bit of ice cream fell on the vampire's finger, waking him up.
"I really should have tried this flavor before. Thank you for showing me" said Jay, happy with his dessert.
"You should always listen to me Jay hyung" smiled Jungwon.
I always do Jungwon.

Jungwon had ordered a taxi to come back home. They had a long day and the car ride was soothing. Jungwon got closer to Jay and delicately put his head on Jay's shoulder. Jay laid his head on him as well. He felt the softness of Jungwon's hair against his cheek. After a bit he decided to put his hand on Jungwon's leg.
Jungwon tried hiding his smile and placed his hand on top of Jay's.
They did not share a word during the ride, but they shared a new form of closeness.

"So how was your day?" asked a sunny Sunoo when they stepped inside their home.
They looked at each other and answered together "awesome!".
Then Jay spent a full hour lecturing the membres on the clothes he had brought, why they were trendy and so on. He had finally decided to gift some of the clothes to his friends, who were all happy about it.

They spent their evening together, talking about their vacation day.
Jake tried ice skating with the prince, who showed him some moves.
"He was able to do a cool jump at the end" explained Sunghoon proudly.
"It's only because you showed me you know" answered shy puppy Jake.
Niki then explained how they played fifa with Heeseung and how he scored a beautiful goal.
"I was scared for my life, he literally jumped out of the couch and punched the punching ball so much after the goal."confessed Heeseung.
Niki looked at him surprised, as if he would never do something like that. Everyone laughed at that.
Sunoo listed all the disney movies he had seen (and which snack for each movie of course). He looked so revitalized and so happy.

Finally they went to bed, all wanted to be well rested for the training tomorrow.

It was already late when Jungwon decided to watch some videos. He slipped his hand under his pillow to take his earphones, but he felt something weird instead.
It was a little piece of paper.

"Thank you for this beautiful day"

Jungwon smiled widely and delicately hid the little note inside his phonecase. He closed his eyes and focused on Jay's calm respiration.
It was so smoothing.