Dawn

Jungwon had left Enhypen's dorm early. He was feeling nervous about his letter for the Council and couldn't wait any longer in the house.
The taxi took him to his host family's home. His host mom was waiting for him. She opened the door and welcomed him inside, with an upset expression.
Jungwon entered and heard something in the living room. Two men, well, vampires were sitting on the couch.

"You must be Won" said the first.
Won nodded.
"I think you know why we are here don't you" continued the second.
The atmosphere was really heavy. The two vampires looked young of course, but Won knew they were way older than him. He recognized the broach they were wearing. They were agents of the Council.
"I think I do" he answered, trying to keep his voice stable. "I already prepared an answer for the problem I've caused" he said, taking the letter from his backpack.
The two vampires looked at each other. The one who spoke first took the envelope, opened it and read it. He shook his head and passed the letter to his colleague, who read it as well.
"You explained your situation well" he started. "But we're not here because of this video anymore."
He took something out of his suitcase and showed it to Won, who recognized it right away.
"You should have been more careful about what you wrote Won" he said, placid.
Won didn't believe it. It was the second letter he wrote to Nabi.
"How, how?" he asked.
"Don't worry, your dear Nabi hasn't done anything wrong. Since we were suspecting you for the video, the Council decided to monitor you better, and this letter has been controlled as soon as it passed the Line." he explained calmly. He marked a pause.
"We are here because you broke the law Won. You know well that so as to keep our identity secret, a vampire shouldn't be in a relationship with a human. It is too risky" he continued.
"The Council has put its trust on you and you deceived it" said the first agent.

Won couldn't believe what was happening. Fifteen minutes ago he was happy to meet Jay in the afternoon, and now he didn't even know if he would be able to see him again.

"What will happen now?" whispered Won.
"Well, you are not allowed to stay on Earth anymore" he answered.

Won felt the ground opening underneath his feet. He couldn't stay anymore?
"What about Jay?" he asked.
"We'll leave him alone. He hasn't done anything wrong after all." explained the agent.
"Am I at least allowed to say goodbye? Please?" implored Jungwon.
"You have until tomorrow, at dawn, when the Line opens" he said, ending the meeting.

Jungwon felt numb.
His host mother kept talking but he couldn't understand a single word she said.
When he felt his legs were working again, he stood up and went out of the house.
He couldn't begin to imagine saying goodbye to Jay.
One might think it was a cute, first love and that it would pass, but Jungwon had been alone for decades, and he knew that he was meant to be with Jay.

His phone vibrated in his pocket. Jay had sent him a message :

Good morning :)
I saw you already left the dorm. Is it still okay to meet for lunch?
I was thinking about that Kimchi Jeon we ate last time, maybe we could go to that restaurant?
Let me know.

Jungwon instantly replied :
Sure, let's meet there at noon, I'll send you the address.

The vampire kept walking without knowing where he was headed. He needed to clear his mind and think about what to do next.

~~

Jay was waiting for Jungwon in front of the restaurant. He had spent the morning with his mom and was really happy to spend the rest of the day with Jungwon, my boyfriend.

Soon he recognized his silhouette in the street. Jungwon was walking quickly. As soon as he arrived he gave Jay a tight hug. Jay felt something was weird, but he decided to ignore it for now.
They went in and ordered their food. Jay kept trying to make a conversation happen, but Jungwon seemed elsewhere.
"What is happening there Won?" asked Jay.
Usually, when Jay called him by his true name, Jungwon felt excited, but today it only reminded him of his horrible morning.
"Something big happened and I need to talk to you about it, but I can't do it here" said Jungwon.
"Do you want to ask the staff if we can take away our food, so we can talk in private?" offered Jay.
Jungwon nodded and they waited for their food to be prepared and packed. Then, they walked to a park nearby.